Gwenllian Haremarch

Started by VanillaPudding, March 12, 2021, 06:16:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VanillaPudding

As usual, thanks for the fun times to all of my allies and enemies alike :) . Special thanks to my HAREMARCH crew that really made this fun and helped make our little backwoods family somewhat notable for a while.

We started off as a little family that had no real claim to anything beyond some stories their father told them before he was killed by Ghyll. They were hunters and trappers with a touch of Wyrm Watcher feel for the old vets, at least when it concerned the King and twisting druidic circles, and tried to move up into the 'big city' of the Peerage to become a notable house. We brought with us a really unique vocabulary designed by SECUTOR (thanks dog) that kind of helped make it more popular, and wanted to have a Druidic system with us that involved being a haruspex and not ever shifting shapes. Overall I think it was a good journey and hope we managed to entertain!

The sigil and the Hare

Camedyr, the Haruspex, The Heir of Haremarch. Our original intentions were to keep him hidden away as we gained prestige and fame in the Peerage, but we quickly realized it was more fun to just drag this idea out into the daylight and let the controversy roll.

Gwen and Madilyn had a thousand little arguments in whispers. I imagine Wench has most of the screenshots since I'm terrible, but ....

The LOOT

Some interesting characters along the way.....

A shadow before he was a shadow.....

But he's hardly as sneaky as the "grette from the bush"

And a random assortment of some screenshots

cmenden

Loops

About time.

[hide]Cool PC tho what a legend[/hide]

Mymerian

ReGrette. :(

I love you and I love your PCs. Play with me again.

SamB123

I wish I could've played with y'all. Haremarch did some really cool things, from what I could tell. But timing's a bitch sometimes.

Good job with Gwen, VP! Loved her sendings and the general attitude of Haremarch.

-UnholyWon-

I really, really wanted you to beat Frank in your duel, but then it went south really fast.

Great character! Look forward to seeing your next character.
Discord - Howlando: UnholyWon, an Elder Thing that has crawled from the depths of Chapter 1, many a nature-pc and adventurer played in the past... a rare sighting IG in recent chapters, but perhaps less rare than we realize. Beware his professional insight into the minds of the mentally disturbed.

Crow

Had a lot of fun fighting with you and wish I had been around enough to do it some more. Really cool PC.

Poolson

Wench

Feed me my kid cuisine meal, or I will say the F word.

if she's your girl then why does her leitmotif appear in my battle theme bro  :/

Random_White_Guy

Badass portrait of a lady with a spear and a shield and you rolling out Scumitar... smh

Jk. As always it was really fun to see the are as Gwen went from one of the protectors of the House through the arc of all the exile and notariety and you rolling with the punches through thick and thin to see the dream of GRETTE EXPECTATIONS come to life, across my many characters who interacted with her.

Sorry I never got to go hunting the Shade for you, after you kicked me down the mountain in the rain.

[11:23 PM] Howlando: Feel free LealWG
[11:23 PM] Howlando: I'll give you a high five + fist bump tip

[1:34 AM] BigOrcMan: RwG, a moment on the lips, forever on the hips

Gordan

nelly

Great PC! good luck on your next! : )