Arena Potions for Arena Fights

Started by zerotje, April 09, 2021, 10:02:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zerotje

Hello,

To introduce PvP and roleplay sparring with potions (almost nobody wastes their own supply) I thought it'd be neat to be able to buy dissipating arena potions for a fee.

All the buffs pots, healing, sludge, shield, with the purpose of having a "real nwn fight" within the boundries of the Arena.

Maybe that will help some players who think PvP is the scariest thing in the world and I think it'd offer decent RP opportunities for martial based characters/factions.

Just make it really explicit the Arena Pots are not allowed for use outside the Arena

It should cost gold too, but I am bad at balance so I'm not gonna throw a number your way.

Discreetmessenger

Dredi

I'd probably say if implimented make Arena potions vanish when you leave the Arena or enter into an NPC Arena Fight and be tagged as this reset only.

Haer Dalis 83

I find this would be a wonderful idea

Kiaring

This is pretty awesome, and will greatly improve the arena as a 'PVP training area' - for me, at least, the real trouble with PVP is less in knowing how to use / having consumables and more about how, when the stakes are real perma-death, I get super nervous and jittery.

Training is your friend, in these kinds of situations - this is a wonderful change that, if implemented, would help level the playing field a lot!
Current PC: Acolyte Itziyal Neniarral