Prelude: The Bulwark

Started by Pigadig, April 09, 2021, 06:05:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pigadig

For all that is happening within the Rings, our duty, our purpose remains unchanged.

Though the outsiders scream over their "Whispers" and leave lengthy screeds at our door, our purpose remains unchanged.

Yet, ancient agreements have been made that must be upheld. For no matter the age, our honour, empty and perhaps hollow as it is, remains unchanged.

Unflinchingly, we must do what we have pledged, no matter the price or the consequences. To uphold the memory of our Ancestors.

That, too, remains unchanged.

---

Hello all, we are looking for 3-5 players to play a dedicated group of PCs for the Bulwark. You will likely have a major part to play in the unfolding story that will occur in Ring 94 and perhaps beyond if you play your cards right. Therefore we are looking primarily for people that would like to dedicate themselves to a concept for a while, rather than perhaps joining the prelude just for the story / entertainment, but we will see how things go.

- Start at level 6
- Uniforms will be provided
- Moderate amount of supplies

I currently intend to run this tomorrow at some point. Timing will be determined based on player interest as I am fairly flexible. A discord channel for it will be set up shortly called "Bulwark" - I think it would be best if those interested were all roughly in the same timezone, but it's not mandatory.

Pigadig

Due to a lack of interest, this prelude will be delayed a week and held at this time in the hopes that more people will sign up by that point.

Pigadig

There are now 8 people signed up for this prelude, which hopefully means there should still be 3 to 5 remaining after the first week. If you're interested in a prelude at the moment, please look at the currently recruiting Wizard Warrens one!