Aubree Dusktide aka "facehugger"

Started by Disorder, July 30, 2021, 05:11:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Disorder

I am too lazy to use some image transform servlet, so suffer while watching 1309*2000 portrait of Aubree.

So Aubree began as something you don't define too well during character creation. Because of rl and work I don't have nearly as much time to play as I used to, so I've created some typical pond weirdo, which is easy to play.
But EfU would not be EfU, if all of a sudden I did not find an interesting angle on how to apply all the Aubree's oddity. That is why the very first and perhaps the biggest thanks goes to DM Dillusionist, who I never met online while playing Aubree, but influenced her more than anyone else. Talking about "psychic fish" stuff. Seriously, go check it out.

Attunment to stars, dreams, a talk with "psychic fish" made it possible for Aubree to find a friend, like-minded individual (or so she thought) and a companion - Alezabaal. And thus the second thanks goes to her.

Other important mentions: Ray del Piery, Tanook, Jarrod Barclay and Thurgrun Crimsonbeard.

And now the other side of the coin.

You might be curious what had happen to that charming lady, so she turned into something like that? An accident. A trauma. A trauma that unleashed some sort of cosmic brain parasite that used Aubree's weakened condition to take contol over... with some significant help of another person.
Where did parasite came from? Well, as per character notes her familiar, a chicken, Eggstein was a monster accidently diminished by Aubree's unpredictable magic.

There will be no loot section here, because I did not have any, except for few spoiler-ish pieces that came with the monstrous subrace.
Thank for reading and have fun playing nwn!

BlaDed_Cloud

The very little interaction I had with this character was absolutely a blast.

Rey

Aw, I really liked Aubree and will be sad to see her go!?! She was a lot of fun!?

Dredi

Maaan. Someone finally went full tentacle face. I love it!

One_With_Nature

Enjoyed my interactions with her over a few PC's =)

putrid_plum

I am Mattermead Gold

QuoteThis thing was once claiming to be the 'Raw Gold' wasn't it? Heh heh heh, an expected outcome. Let me just take some notes to make an example of it.

I have no idea what was going on with Aubree being 'raw gold' and other such general insanity but it was amusing while it lasted. If I can uncover the link between her and the aberrant thing IG then you can look forward to a unique sort of dedication made out to her IC... ;)

A Nebezzduon is a very curious thing.