Pastor Isaiah Bhalmont of the Promise & Many more Titles

Started by -UnholyWon-, May 03, 2021, 07:38:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

-UnholyWon-

Sadly, Isaiah Bhalmont is dead. I had a lot of fun, and heart ache with this character. Unfortunately, I never really got to achieve what I wanted to do with the character.  I thought I could turn it around, and start achieving some things with Isaiah, but every time I logged on it got more difficult to want to play the character.

Scitus, thank you for taking me on the wild ride of the Lightwardens. I had an awesome time!
RwG, sorry House Parias didn't take off like we wanted, but it was truly a lot of fun!
Vlaid, thank you for challenging Isaiah's views on the Promise, and making him a more interesting character as he evolved.
Morphine and Lock, thank you for bringing me into the Outringers 99, and I'm sorry for leaving. :(

Honestly there are so many players that made an impact on Isaiah, be it the loathing of Malik, Aatish, and Ilkav, or the curious infatuation of Aiobhinn. Everyone on the server made Isaiah so much fun to play, but it started to feel like Isaiah was breaking some of his own rules.

It may not have the death I wanted, but its the death that needed to happen in my mind. Cheers to all! See you with my next PC!

Here is the brief history I wrote for the character:

QuoteBorn among the poor of Ticker Square, he grew quickly to help support his family. Through times were challenging, the family began to prosper, and at one time owing their own home. Never worrying about having to find space at the Glumdrum, or where their next meal would come from. His father crafted small statues from wood, stone, or clay to sell in the open market. His mother caught the attention of Madam Webber when walking by one day as she wove a fishing net. Soon my mother began working for Madam Webber, and our worries faded away for a time. Unfortunately, the Ticker Square held its fair share of drama. Father passed away suddenly from illness, and mother died in the fire that brought the Weavers Guild down. 

I began seeking answers to the woes that plagued my heart and mind, and a priest of the Promise, Father Summerset, found me at the Open Door wallowing in my own pain and grief. He became a mentor, teacher, and friend.

A love triangle that would end up breaking Isaiah's heart a hundred times over. He truly loved both of them, and only wanted to serve them both to the best of his ability.
[hide][/hide]

A dark teacher, Madrick the Shade of Sunpurse, is someone Isaiah wanted to follow, but feared the path Madrick would lead him down if he should decide too.
[hide][/hide]

Madrick approaches the Lightwardens with a tantalizing option to deal with a person who has been killing us off one by one. Weirdly enough it starts with throwing that person a party.
[hide][/hide]

Sadly, Cathy was one of our Lightwardens wanting to follow in the footsteps of her mentor Frobo. Following her death was many dark dealings, and a friendship struck between a Lightwarden and Changeling. This Friendship would lead to Isaiah being named a Greenwarden for a very small amount of time. 
[hide][/hide]

One of the many talks Isaiah and Percy shared. Isaiah wanted so much to teach Percy a better way then the Auld Tradition of the Peerage Ward.
[hide][/hide]

Attempting to convince the Lightwardens to join House Parias was a difficult task, and would lead to some very heartbreaking RPing.
[hide][/hide]

Isaiah says goodbye to the one person he truly loved. Watching her being cut down and then Orza Retainers surrounding her like vultures was to much for Isaiah to handle in the moment. Isaiah had one final task, and that was to place Cona on a pyre high in the mountains. Isaiah would also think about leaping from the highest peak to his death.... but that didn't happen.
[hide][/hide]

An evening talk with little miss creepy eyes... so weird.
[hide][/hide]

After the fall of the House of Parias and Lightwardens, Isaiah tried to start up a Gentlemen's Boxing League. It brought a couple of people to the league, but not enough to have fights yet. Isaiah would test each person out, and determine who he would put them up against. Isaiah was pretty sure, Axel would take the tournament in the battle of champions, but I couldn't know for sure. This also got him to join the Outringers 99, and sadly I have no screenies of our adventures. One last shot of Isaiah "Golden Boy" Bhalmont!
[hide][/hide]
Discord - Howlando: UnholyWon, an Elder Thing that has crawled from the depths of Chapter 1, many a nature-pc and adventurer played in the past... a rare sighting IG in recent chapters, but perhaps less rare than we realize. Beware his professional insight into the minds of the mentally disturbed.

Duna

It's all good.

It's hard sometimes to start over on a character, and that sort of seemed the case for him.

Isaiah was a curious sort of character. When I first came into contact with him, he was whispering with patrons at a stall, because Camila was holding a concert in the square. For some reason I just assumed he didn't talk loudly, like maybe he took a shield to the throat and damaged his vocal cords or something. But turns out he was just being respectful.

So my assumption then was he was this nice pastor who offered people a kind word and religious advise- But then he started that boxing ring, talking crazy to get people to join.

You seemed to just defy my expectations at every turn. Well played.

SamB123

Isaiah seems like he had a rough time, for the whole life of the character. I gotta say, I definitely respect that you kept with it and rolled with the punches as a player.

Sarah123

Sad to see him go. Well played! Enjoyed interacting with Mr. Pastor Man when I saw him. :D