Wardens of the Rings

Started by wundyboy, June 01, 2021, 01:41:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wundyboy

hi

im stpid

see i cant even spell stupid right

im making a band of mercenaries

alignments preferred is everything but evil, but if you convince me IG that you're a good guy but your character sheet reads evil that's ok

the goal is to be a ringrunning type band that doesn't focus on getting to the king but more about getting to half way (like ba'zeel) and adding a new dynamic to ringrunning with our band

this dynamic is mostly going to be offering a PC challenge to players who are heading to the king by giving them tests, determining their fealty to the king, and some other stuff that'll be developed later on

if you don't want this aspect of being a mercenary, there is still the chance to merely join the company and offer your services under the banner, which is cool with me

i mostly want something that's kinda funny and kinda serious at the same time, because im not intending on playing a lot with this pc, but i think having a mercenary band for people to join (like ticker did in the old days) is pretty cool and i want that back because having a neutral party people can work with, hire on for PVM content, or other cool mercenary shenanigans is fun and i think most people think so too

if this interests you find me Lumeriot Syr'maran IG or just annoy the shit out of me on discord

this is a really low effort post because i can't be assed to type out a whole thing, but i will say that it could be very fun if a lot of people join in on it

so if you want to ringrun with a new twist on it, or just want an idiot to play with, hit me up smile wink smile

ok thanks