Allistar, The Huntsman of the Vale, and a lot of others.

Started by BlaDed_Cloud, July 26, 2021, 12:43:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlaDed_Cloud

After being gone for so long, Allistar Elin perished.

Awwww man, After having only 98 minutes of playtime in Nevewinter Nights, my playtime has since shot up to 230 hours after discovering EFU.
Allistar was really a blast to play, at first he was full of wonderment and curiosity, before eventually becoming someone who felt... Lost, for lack of a better word. His only desire was peace amongst the houses, as he failed to understand the divide between the King and the Count. In some places, he succeeded; however, in others, he failed.

He quickly became attached to Fleta Blacke and looked up to her, amongst two others. In his final moments, she was the sole person he thought about.

Huntsman of the Vale, Grand Master Marksman of the Weald, Guild Leader, Boss, Huntsmaster. All of these were titles that Allistar was called by. After his most recent return, and the mangling of his arm, he felt he didn't deserve these titles, as he was no longer able to use the tool that defined them: his bow.

Thanks to everyone for making my first experience in EFU great! I plan on sticking around for a while.

Now onto the screenshots and all that, though I don't have that many:
Character Sheet thingy:

Allistar in his Velstran tunic:

A duel with someone he held in high regard, in a hope to improve his swordsmanship... Maybe to impress Fleta.

A broken promise...

Aaaaand finally, the loot:
His bow, which allowed many of his abilities:

Gloves, barely worn:

And an amulet, heavily used and seeming to only bare a small amount of powerful magic:

Bearic

Poolson

Fare ye well, rover, and chase the rising sun.

He ruled, though. Allistar clapped.

Good hustle, bud.

Loops

Awesome job on your first character. It's a shame you spent so long away, but real life comes first. I'm so happy I got to share a story with you.

Some old screenshots of simpler times.  :)

And the end...

merrychase

What a great character, a white hat in a world of grey. Well done!