Nox Acacius

Started by SeerofLight, July 30, 2021, 05:26:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SeerofLight

I made Nox originally at around the same time Scitus came up with his, around the beginning of the year. She was the daughter of a small house who had some small estate called Ravenshold in the rings somewhere. She was given a formal education, and her father taught her how to fight with a sword so she could duel amongst the Peers and bring honor to their minor house. A night came where mercenaries clad in unknown colors came to rob, and pillage, and burned the estates to the ground, and Nox fled with her fathers blade Krokloz into the night. After fleeing, she became a gladiator fighting in arenas through the few rings, illegitimate ones, to the Rat Raft, to the Spinning Groat. She wanted to master her weapon, and become a duelist without Peers ideally, but everything would change shortly after becoming a Sunpurse retainer.

She was a lot of fun to play, the lore and adventures I got to have with her was exciting, and I learned what life is like for a different kind of outlaw than I played before. She was supposed to be honor bound, stick to her oaths (which she managed, mostly!), who wouldn't abide by certain atrocities. She went to walk a path of redemption for herself, which led her to ringrunning, and all sorts of odd places throughout the rings. She sought to breathe life into her companion, Krokloz, returning life to the ore of the weapon she'd had at her side for so long in her quest ot become closer with nature and understand the secrets of the Rings. (Thank you Bearic! <3)

Thank you to Doof and the Heartseeker crew for making her fun, and all of the Sunpurse retainers and everyone Nox met, fought, and made friends/enemies with along the way.

Doofus

DEAD

[hide]
Good PC like always, gl on next[/hide]
Huhwuhhuh?

MexicanGunslinger

What a beautiful char to play with and watch, I saw the fight with Aatish and with my new char it was good to play with you.

Well Done!

cmenden

We only interacted briefly when Meredy spent the day with the Heartseekers, but I enjoyed  your PC a lot! Honestly I enjoy all your PCs, and genuinely can't wait to see what comes next!

Ectheledhel

Nox was a great character with a great story. A shame it ended before it could go further but given the quality I imagine your next character will be just as good.

Diabl0658

Nox! I told you to be careful.... we will miss you.

TNDG

I only got to interact with Nox for a little while, but it was always a great time. She was a great PC, and I'm looking forward to seeing what you do next.

BlaDed_Cloud

Allistar and Nox can now have another date. It was a great time, playing with Nox. :'(

Lannister

i enjoyed all dynamics we had. Sad to see her go in this way, really great character.

Rey

Aw, RIP Nox. Well played.

sankarul

Nox was one of the few people that showed up to my first contest. :< big rips.