Ser Cecil Somerset, the Crookjaw

Started by Stranger, August 21, 2021, 04:48:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stranger

Doofus

Huhwuhhuh?

SeerofLight

TNDG

What is there to say except thank you for making the server a whole lot more exciting and showing a bunch of newbie druids the ropes. Crookjaw will be dearly missed by the Circle, and you'll be dearly missed by their players. I know your next character will be just as awesome.

VanillaPudding

TheCisco

A picture of a young small figure laying Old Crookjaw to rest next to the grave of Nox with afew parting words.

human egg

I'll never forget the incredible moments we've had! Crookjaw was brilliant in every way, and I'll miss him greatly. All my love goes out to you, Stranger, you did a wonderful job! Thank you ever so much.
bingus

Diabl0658

A story from our ring running adventures:

For the longest time the Heart Seekers did not know he was a changeling, he was just our lucky homeless guy as we ran the rings. Slowly, he told his secret to us one by one, though one day a Purple Wizard thought it strange that members of his group were visiting a changeling site one at a time. He decided to follow Crookjaw invisibly, and what he saw shook him:

Loops

You did it again Stranger. Thank you for making EFU COR a better place. I can't wait to see your next event of a PC.

the_account

Great enemy. I'll miss our nightly cat and mouse game. Great death scene, too.

Les Abysses

Hurray, I'm in a screenshot!

Also, I loved this PC a lot, he was such a dynamic presence since I started and I can't imagine it'll be the same without him!

Rey

RIP Crook.

It was really neat watching your shift from your Crookjaw persona to your Autumnmask persona, well played.

Stranger

Diabl0658