Lissandra Bataev

Started by Cat, August 22, 2021, 11:43:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cat

Alive, dead, undead, alive, dead.

That is the story of Lissandra Bataev, formerly Lissandra Fier. Lissandra Fier was a positivist, who claimed to be blessed by El. Her parents were both born into service of Moonspear, and in turn when she became of age she joined under the banner as well and joined the Silver March to return to the 99th. After the trouble with Lord Trystan, she fled and kept hidden with her friend Gwendoline Ward in the streets of the 97th. When Malik and Aatish made their presence known for their service of Lyon Moonspear, both Gwen and Lissandra went to pledge to Moonspear once more. She was fickle and whimsy, and was never able to keep still. Often acting without thinking and what the consequences would be, she kept moving forward as El would wish of her which often caused a lot of trouble. She got kidnapped by Orzans, and changelings, and then ended up being turned to being an undead by the Bonecollectors after she decided she wanted to marry a knave. Undeath was the biggest moment of change for her, but even being undead she was able to continue being a positivist. Her husband, Visangiri, traded a bit of his life essence to give to her to see her returned. And so it caused a mix of light and darkness that waged a war that left Lissandra unsure if she hated how she ended up or if it was a blessing to be able to continue on.

In the end, it was all for naught. She lost everything.

Here is an album of generic ambient shots of her life:
https://imgur.com/a/aH9AavE

And now for various images and texts throughout her life:
[hide]

[/hide]

And now what you all really care about, the loot:

[hide]

[/hide]

Thanks for everyone who endured with me through this story, and thank you KuroKitten for a few of the shots. If any have any others please do share.

Zytum

You will be missed even if you were an annoying, goofy, undead bully. <3

human egg

I never got to RP with Liss, even though I really hoped that one day I would. Still, even from what I can gleam in the screenshots, she was a wonderful character. Much love! <3
bingus

KaedweniKnight

i think it's the first time we were ever really in a true faction together, good times however short looking forward to seeing your next!

BigCook

LoveLess

I wanted to try to fight for you and your husbando, but wasn't given the chance... Rene's regret died with him.

+1 instagram follow

Lannister

Lissandra was a character I interacted with only briefly.

I will say, you were the nuclear deterent against undead armageddon for a while, even if you were not aware.

My thoughts on Lissandra?

Nice.

My thoughts on gothic undead, blood drinking Lissandra?

Best.

Good luck on your next one, go forth and be awesome.

Poolson

Congratulations on playing Darth Vader, Cat.

(she was cool tho. god bless her.)

KuroKitten

Poppy never really liked Liss, but I sure loved RPing their interactions!

Les Abysses

Not sure why I keep playing PCs that are given reasons to kill Cat PCs these days, but it's a sign you're probably doing something right!

Slithy Tove

Random_White_Guy

"You coulda had a bad bitch, non-committal
Help you with your career, just a little"

- Lizzo/ Akesh
[11:23 PM] Howlando: Feel free LealWG
[11:23 PM] Howlando: I'll give you a high five + fist bump tip

[1:34 AM] BigOrcMan: RwG, a moment on the lips, forever on the hips

the_account

Fun to play with you a round 2 after Morvoren. I will miss having a retainer that gets kidnapped every few days.

I couldn't decide between a serious screen shot or a fun one. So have both.

The Silver March returns

And how hilarious that this two month old out-of-context shot turned out to be an eery foretelling of Lissandra's fate...

Glomping Bandit

Rest in peace vampire wife, it's a shame that you perished early, I was really looking forward to further RP ;_;