Loria Venwood-The Leech

Started by Empress of Neon, October 10, 2021, 06:34:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Empress of Neon

Unfortunately, I can't figure out how to upload this single perfect image that summarizes Loria as a character. That said, I think her obituary is overdue :P

She was a blast to play from day one; went through loads of character development and got to see so much in what little time on earth it was a delight to play her. And some of her interactions with other pcs were just the best  ;D From her facepalming arguments with Ishraq, to head-thumping accusations of 'THIEF' from Aeryn.  Her episodes of madness revolving around  the Burgage/her pursuit of power at its rawest were some of the most fun I've had in a long while :3 Thank you to all the players and dms who made playing this damaged, haunted and crazed eldritch sorceress the experience  that it was.

"It was QUITE a JOURNEY, oh yes..."

SunrypeSlim

PM me for an apology! :3

Scitus

Aaa! she was so cool :( her death comes as a surprise and shock. She was super cool and I appreciated her and her freaky leach tendencies.

SalveForThePeople

Loria was wonderful to be around and was always great for a good laugh. Amazingly done.

[hide=Here's a good example][/hide]

Diabl0658

I know you don't use discord, but we all liked to talk about Loria and following her shenanigans over there. When we first saw her on YMD's event stream, we gave her the nickname "Crazy Target Lady" because she looked like she wandered over to N'Dare's ship from a Target parking lot. Definitely a crowd favorite, as are most of your PC's. Sad to see her go!

VanillaPudding

Very fun character! Nice work :)

The Vizier

Gonna miss Loria, my 'definitely not chaotic evil' friend.

Zytum

I'm going to miss the unspoken love between Loria and Ishraq. AH. I weep.

[hide= Sweet sweet memories]

This was the one time when Loria nearly reached godhood through AID VIALS

[/hide]

cmenden

Loria was fun! I'm glad you're back!

Gordan

Loria was SOO DAMMET FUNNY! she was a crazy gradma and i loved every scene with her, Both with Sibas that with Tamia,

You will be forever Kanna for me as is one of  the char who truly made me love this server, and i'm glad you are back! whathever you touch is gold! keep rolling!

Voss_

Cat

I very much enjoyed the times with Loria who will always forever be grandma in my memory.