Ephraim Eagleguard - Squire of House Velstra

Started by ZDavidMan, December 11, 2021, 09:55:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZDavidMan

Ephraim "Eagleguard" Foreman was nothing but an ordinary levy before his glory days, and a swineherd before that. When he was a grubby-faced young boy, his father would spin him the impossible stories of Dorvant's triumphs. These tall tales set the foundation of the man he would aspire to become for the rest of his life.

He was a man who wanted nothing but the best for others, so long as they didn't represent the worst things in life. Before long, he pledged the oath to House Velstra and made a promise to keep his new friends safe without considering the cost. And he did just that until the very end.

At the chapter's close, Ephraim was always too proud to admit that his dreams were inspired by a hero in a children's story. But every would-be hero has one of his own, no matter what he wants you to think.

I don't take screenies but here's loot:

Scitus

A great Character, one of My favorite Velstran's so far. Great work, and Great Roleplay.

Astra

Ephraim was great. Rest in peace to a real gentleman and a hero!

SalveForThePeople

Ephraim exuded nobility without any of the stuffiness. I'm sad Odette won't be able to get to know them more.

Empress of Neon

Doofus

Huhwuhhuh?

Stranger

Voss_

Tala

Amazing  PC from start to finish. Was a delight to DM for.

Black_TopHat

petey512

I remember running into him in the Pomds during a quest train, and being immediately charmed by this devil may care hooded figure with a massive warmace. The quips and the sharp wit were the cream of the crop, and some of his emotes were top tier comedy.

He was a genuinely likable hero. A badass with no edge. It's a real rarity in efu. Great work.
"Proving concerned parents from the 80's wrong, just in time for them to be dead. "