Olina Toranii: The Self-Proclaimed Ebon Rose

Started by Empress of Neon, December 19, 2021, 11:52:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Empress of Neon

Olina is no more. I had a lot of fun with this character, who was an experiment in many ways (As I dabbed my toe in the Soul-Siphon theme). She was a different take on the power of necromancy with a much, MUCH greater emphasis on death v.s life. It goes without saying to anyone who spent time around her that she was a lying, delusional, narcissistic, DEEPLY disturbed maiden of whimsy.

I think this is going to be my last goof-crazy for awhile, so I hope you all enjoyed her company :)

Looking forward to the next!

Astra

Oh no, she's dead?!  :'( She was really fun and vivacious, even if she was also evil and narcissistic and so on. I really loved the party she hosted, as well as the bizarre paintings she left around. Great job!

SeerofLight

She was another excellent one I loved seeing! T_T

Amon-Si

FirewoodFito

Had a lot of fun running into her while playing Rolf Blackbones. Her constant fainting made me crack up. I even got her autograph to get her to calm down!

SalveForThePeople

Did not get to interact with her as much as i wanted but everything I saw whether from near or far made me shudder for one reason or another. Great work!

Flagon

Thoroughly enjoyed being poisoned and painted by her