A Message

Started by whyemmdee, December 24, 2021, 05:04:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whyemmdee

Hello,

It's my favorite time of the year for many of the obvious reasons.  Over the past year we lost friends, some of them who have been a part of our little corner of the world for a very, very long time. COVID continues to loom, too, and it's not a happy place for a lot of people right now.  Sadly with lockdown in effect in my country for this Christmas there is personally also little opportunity for me to get together with some of my most favorite people in the world, but luckily at the end of the day there's still EFU and its many wonderful and creative people.

In a weird way, I sometimes think we're always seated at the same dinner table on Discord, forums, the server: we have our whizz-kid cousins, the uncomfortable uncles, the overprotective aunts, the partying parents, the screaming siblings and, last but not least, there's always at least one goofy little kid at the small table. Not all of us get along all the time and we have our fair share of drama, but at the end of the day we're still sat at the same table, sharing and telling stories, about the server and about us as people.

I didn't really plan this post out for any other reason than to say: happy holidays friends, and thanks for being patient with me during my grueling events. I only put time into this place because I have come to appreciate the people in it so much.

See you all in an explosive 2022!

Merry wishes,
YMD
tchundere

Dredi

Happy Christmas to you too YMD!

It is a pleasure to spend time with such a dedicated, active and unique community.

A thank you to you and all the DM team for spending so much time bringing such an interesting, vibrant world to life.

And a thank you to the players for not horrifically murdering my poor dwarf yet.

Roll on 2022, eh?

Astra

Happy holidays everyone!

I've only been on EFU for a short time, but in that time I've met a lot of really cool people and made some good friends. I'm really happy to know you guys, and to be able to spend time in this world that the DMs and the players are making, together.

Scumlord Spiffy

A merry holiday season to all~

Diabl0658

I dislike Christmas I just want to play more EFU

Lannister

I hope everyone had a great christmas!

zerotje

Thanks for the events & good time, merry 1st and 2nd xmas day.

Astegard

Happy holidays to all!