The Ballad of Gonzo Knives.

Started by FirewoodFito, December 30, 2021, 03:01:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ethika

Only interacted with you a few times on Gerry , but all were great fun especially fighting in the arena.

Rip

SN

ShadowsLegacy

Oh Gonzo.

He shall be missed dearly.

One of Elric's first and best friends honestly.

There are not many people Elric can look at and go: No matter what if I'm in trouble, these are the people who would consider saving my ass, based on ethics and politics, situation.

Gonzo was one person Elric knew -would- come running without hesitation, oiled up and ready for a fight.

That was Gonzo Knives after all, ladies and gentleman.

He also had the capacity to be sincere and share sorrow while still being optimistic and striving for levity to brighten situations. When Elric was dealing with the initial shock of lost friends and all that happened in the Pale, Gonzo didn't push anything, he was just there to be supportive and by his antics bring a smile where there wasn't one.

He may be gone but I think some folk, including Elric, will have an easier time seeing that horizon having known Gonzo.

It may be "Knives Out" but his legacy lives on.

I look forward to seeing your next character!

Loops

Black_TopHat

Man, when Gonzo came with us and just went kickin' a Beholder I thought "This is a man of true marvel"

A characterful and expressive PC who added to the setting and enjoyment of other, excellent job mah man!

Ramc

Gonzo Knives may be gone, but his memory shall live forever.

THE FIRE STILL BURNS

Decimate_The_Weak

He may be Gonzo but he will never truly be gone.

Fun PC man. I look forward to your next.

Gordan

I wish i could have spended more time with him, he seemed indeed a funny presence to have araund...

SN