Attendants of the Fungal Court

Started by caesaropapist, May 09, 2022, 05:31:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

caesaropapist

Ayo.

Long story short: Druids. A heavy twist on the themes of parody of the Ward,  courtly intrigue and discreet conflict -
     Fey-like playfulness partnered with the deadly, far-from sociable elements of Druidism: characters that are more-or-less anarchists & primitivists mesh neatly in line with the current smattering of the on-and-off group than Druids who are interested in coexisting.
    Generally themed around the Mushroom Court & related topics, and lighthearted humor mixed with manipulative scheming & plots.

There's a recent increase in activity in terms of Lost Oaths interactions and things for Druids to 'do' within the frame of present conflicts & some soft short-term goals established at present in terms of plot.
If you've wanted to play a Druid but didn't want to invariably play solo or struggle to learn the ropes, I encourage you to join me in some wacky adventures!

Feel free to contact me at Hunter#9104 or via Forum DMs if you want to concept or play a pre-established background to the Marquess de Fungal or friends[TM].
Alignment: Non-Lawful
Class Restriction: Non-Wizard, Non-Necromancer - Druids obviously preferred but woodsy concepts can probably somehow fit in.