Author Topic: [A letter delivered to Ser Adrian Velstra.]  (Read 119 times)

Wench

• View Profile
on: January 14, 2022, 06:21:44 PM
Dearest Adrian Velstra,

please excuse the informal presentation of this letter, it is not often I find myself choosing to write over the gift of gab. However I found it urgent to reach out as soon as possible. Another day gone by just could not do.

It is a tragedy that you could not attend the Steadings feast. The peasants they did weep and give give toast to your name, rest assured. It is rare to find a man or woman out here who has not worked on a vineyard before.

For this reason an idea struck me over the head, quite literally, but mostly figuratively. I wish to host a poetry contest in the comfort of your Vale, with you as the main judge of course. It would be frankly insulting to any author, romantic, or poet in the Ward to have someone other then yourself decide who is the Victor of Verse.

Rest assured all rewards will be supplied from my own purse. So all you need to do is enjoy yourself!

Do think on it, there is no rush.

Truly,
Sarah Belmore

Plain Text
Dearest Adrian Velstra,

please excuse the informal presentation of this letter, it is not often I find myself choosing to write over the gift of gab. However I found it urgent to reach out as soon as possible. Another day gone by just could not do.

It is a tragedy that you could not attend the Steadings feast. The peasants they did weep and give give toast to your name, rest assured. It is rare to find a man or woman out here who has not worked on a vineyard before.

For this reason an idea struck me over the head, quite literally, but mostly figuratively. I wish to host a poetry contest in the comfort of your Vale, with you as the main judge of course. It would be frankly insulting to any author, romantic, or poet in the Ward to have someone other then yourself decide who is the Victor of Verse.

Rest assured all rewards will be supplied from my own purse. So all you need to do is enjoy yourself!

Do think on it, there is no rush.

Truly,
Sarah Belmore
[close]
Feed me my kid cuisine meal, or I will say the F word.

if she’s your girl then why does her leitmotif appear in part of my battle theme bro  :/

Stranger

• View Profile
on: January 14, 2022, 06:31:10 PM
What a remarkable and generous offer.

Come to the Velstra Vale as soon as is convenient. I should like to discuss the matter with you personally.

If you don't have a reward in mind, I am sure we could arrange something.

A.V.