Place a per-player supply chest in the Orogs quest

Started by Eraamion, February 09, 2022, 08:36:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eraamion

Placing a chest at the end of the quest that will give each player potion supplies, similar to what you find in the feral orcs quest, could be a quick way how to improve the risk-reward balance of the quest.

Legebril

Stranger

Despite the longer walk and special surprise for spellcasters, Three Fang Keep is not as difficult as the Bloodtusk Marauders, and it is not as supply intensive because there are fewer dispels.

Wyrmlance

I disagree with Stranger when it comes to the challenge rating of that quest, as it has a high potential for snowballing into a party wipe, but I think the reward on it is mostly fine. It was increased once in recent memory: the long walk is what makes it a bit less desirable. Comparing it to Bloodtusk Marauders reward-wise is moot, since that quest is probably one of the least balanced one when it comes to rewards on EFU atm - the scale is just tipped into a different direction than what it is with many others.

Tala

Mostly what Wyrmlance said. We're not interested in more of those styled chests.

Vlaid

It could probably use a little love in the loot drops, but not a terrible quest (for rewards) and not especially challenging (compared to other high level quests) if you have the usual buffs and stuff you'd take to any high level scripted quest.

Damien

Honestly this quest is a bit of a mess and I actively avoid it lol.

It used to be cool, thematic and in an area that made sense, now it's so random, deadly as hell, and has lost it's cool boss.

It would be cool if it had some purpose...like fire themed items or something