Author Topic: [Letter to Brie Cesme]  (Read 117 times)

Zerminar12

• View Profile
on: February 12, 2022, 04:59:19 AM
     Dear Miss Cesme,
I was hoping to clarify the details of the Redfang-Orza joint training exercise. My plan is to hold a series of sparring matches akin to a friendly tournament using prestigious prizes as encouragement for your men to participate. I was also hoping to incorporate other allies of this conflict so that we may all become better acquainted with one another and ready for the coming crusade. In particular, the Sons of Iron and Exorcist of Greywood. Both the dwarves and House Greywood has pledged their support for my works. As for the specific location, the current Orzan encampment would be a safe place to hold the matches while still being visible to the mongrels and beasts who'd oppose us.  How many retainers do you think should participate and when do you think we should hold this exercise? Me and my tribe are quite flexible and so I'll allow you to decide when it shall be held.

Sincerely,
Chieftain Chulax of the Redfangs
What has been, it is what will be, And what has been done, it is what will be done. So there is nothing new under the sun.

White_Ice

• View Profile
on: February 12, 2022, 05:04:30 PM
Chief Chulax Redfang,

Thank you for latest letter. I must write that i find it particularly endearing and fills me with hope for the future of the Ward and its people: a Tribe of Halforcs, a Clan of Dwarves, a Venerable House, and a Great House--all cooperating and working better to better themselves and their home? I imagine even the most astute and farseeing of diviners would be, at least mildly, surprised by such.

I shall tell my fellows of House Orza of these further details and encourage them to participate. Knowing what I do of them, I am sure that holding the tournament at any time would draw at least some of our colours out to the woods but some of our most prominently martially inclined members (such Ser Manfred Japes, Lady Luciana Orza, Squire Wulfric Wolfsbane, Athanasia Zharakhos, Gernes Fenmarch) are most active during the days and hours of (//See OOC note below).

If you have not thought of the idea already, perhaps considering building a temporary bridge into the Mongrelwoods to ensure that both participants and spectators may easily attend? I myself am not able to carry rope and grapple due to the small size of my traveling purse. Alternatively, a series of strong and sturdy ropes could be grappled across the river and a number of emergency/spare ropes could be left in temporary storage on both sides of the river. Whatever the solution, I am sure you will determine a good one for this minor issue.

Regards,
Brie Cesmé, Retainer of House Orza

//Would suggest a Saturday or Sunday, late evening (7 PM) or late morning EST (11 AM).