Author Topic: Constable Penny  (Read 104 times)

White_Ice

• View Profile
on: February 12, 2022, 09:51:31 AM
Constable Penny,

For your information, Aslan and a man named Wenthur Crommor attacked Sverri. This was during the job a number of us took for a man named Fetch. He told us to go kill some bandits but we discovered they were less bandits and more minders for a number of people being used as blood bags for the Count (and no longer used because the Count went too far inring). Sverri offered them protection instead of death. Aslan and Crommor attacked because they thought they weren't going to get paid for the original job.

In the end, Sverri (with a little bit o help from me) beat the two of them down. Sverri saw the surviving "bandits" taken to safety and everybody who survived the fight (have you seen Sverri fight? Lots of collateral damage) went on their way, some with bruised egos. The rest of us let Aslan and Crommor keep the payment from Fetch (1000 groats between the two of them).

-B

Astra

• View Profile
on: February 12, 2022, 03:26:21 PM
Thanks for letting me know.

Aslan gave me around five hundred groats last night after that job. Wouldn't say why. Suppose he felt something like guilt for once.

Penny