The tragedy of Tris Sannarshall

Started by Poolson, February 24, 2022, 08:25:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Poolson

Don Nadie

Didn't spend as much time as I would've liked with her (in general, I feel like most of the Nothing stuff happens outside my timezone!) but what interactions we had, were always interesting. So, many thanks for a cool PC! Here's my favourite excerpt:

-UnholyWon-

I really enjoyed Tris, and the interactions, albeit brief, she had with Luna. I look forward to your next character!

Cheers!
Discord - Howlando: UnholyWon, an Elder Thing that has crawled from the depths of Chapter 1, many a nature-pc and adventurer played in the past... a rare sighting IG in recent chapters, but perhaps less rare than we realize. Beware his professional insight into the minds of the mentally disturbed.

Affinity

Her laugh will haunt me forever ...

A well characterized PC that I enjoyed spending time with in the early days before things got wild for her. Thanks for playing them!

White_Ice

I enjoy Tris just for her personality alone and I'm sorry Brie missed out on trying to save her from the Nothing and/or getting sucked into it because of her.

Stranger

A wicked story.

And that's what it is all about. Great job, Pool.

Easy To Remember

I am no danger to you! Leave me!

You are villainous! Despicable!

Astra

Tris was fantastic. I loved every interaction I had with her... really well-characterized PC, looking forward to the next!

Flagon

Tris' baptism with Doran was fucking insane. 10/10

Legebril

All those whispers of loneliness in the Ponds! Gland it came to an end :) 

Juglar

Rest well, my beautiful friend.

[hide][/hide]

[hide][/hide]

SN

Excellent character, Pool, as always!