A far pilgrimage

Started by Loops, February 20, 2022, 09:03:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Loops

[Papers are scattered throughout the civilised rings; passed between the hands of the lost and downtrodden with proselyte's enthusiasm. It seemed to be some manner of subversive recruitment effort.]

We are not the first
to bear our names;
to wear our faces;
to dare our dreams;
to wish for more.

You are not alone.
We all bear a light.
It is within our hearts.
We must carry this ember,
dutifully, reverently, and eternally.

I know that you can feel it.
This city is twisted,
ever changing, ever crumbling.
Only you can bring this ruin to light
and by your will rebuild it.

Your name has been called.
Summoned to a distant throne,
you see the road before you clearly.
Find me. I am Niloufar.
Together we shall complete our destiny.

Loops

(( Recruiting for late night GMT (00:00+) or evening EST (19:00+) faction. It will involve either ring running or pushing faith and magic heavy activity. The faith is in The Lord Departed, though with a big focus on personal empowerment, the celebration of the divinity of life and personal accomplishments, and of magic in all of its forms.

Moonshot goals may include getting into very deep rings or trying to create a permanent faction presence.

Races: No shapeshifters. Planar races and demihumans may have a harder time depending on circumstances.
Alignments: No evil.
Classes: No druids.

Potential Character Concepts:

• Old priest disillusioned with the Ward and and the state of the Vestry, sets out on a spiritual journey.
  • Soldier feeling guilt with sins of war, leaves to repent in a pilgrimage.
  • Former Nephezar serf now freeman seeks to explore the city.
  • Ganglander seeks absolution for past actions.
  • Aspiring knight seeks a troupe to gallivant with and engage in acts of glory.
  • Theologian and scholar seeking to complete a great work.
  • Wizard who wishes to reach the infamous city of Baz'eel and its legendary high culture.
  • Adoring fan really wants Meredina Cassel's autograph and lies to get into a group heading deep into the rings.

Contact me on discord @ Loops#0001 and I'll be happy to help!