Jacho Bunts Alder Kars Cybel Brie Lukeson

Started by Diabl0658, April 03, 2022, 06:28:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diabl0658

Right after I finished up with my Sunpurse PC, I wanted to try and do something in the complete opposite direction. Something relaxing, a pondsfolk perhaps. I also wanted to ring run really badly and see the deep rings.

And thus Jacho Bunts Alder Kars Lukeson was born, the tribal shaman sorcerer who wandered around the city in a loincloth.

With the threat of the Nothing fast approaching the 98th ring, the old hermit Jacho Bunts Alder Kars Lukeson left his solitude and sought a way deeper into the rings to find refuge in his remaining years.

The first ringrunner group he met (Fistle Fistleson, aka Doof) asked that he must first put pants on to join, which he refused and was thus similarly refused.

The second group, led by Niloufar Nephezar (Loops), saw not a half-naked hermit but a man blessed by God with sorcerous talent. He traveled with them for three months on their journey inward, but due to OOC scheduling difficulties eventually quit the group. Jacho Bunts Alder Kars Cybel Lukeson learned of terrible secrets long guarded by The Nephezar, and considered many of them good friends till his last day even after parting ways for good.

The third and final group, The Named Men, were a mixed group of renegades and changelings he had befriended one by one over the months out ring. It was with them that he learned of the old ways of the druids, and gave up a piece of his sorcerous power to unlock a new perspective on the world (I took a level of druid at 10 instead of my 10th level of sorcerer, giving up my level 5 spells and sorcerer perk!). He learned great secrets about the city with them, and ultimately accompanied them to the 1st ring to meet the king, not to seek refuge as originally planned but rather to beseech the king to help drive back The Nothing that made him flee his home.

Did Jacho Bunts Alder Kars Cybel Brie Lukeson succeed, who can say?

[hide=Screenshots]
Most of the images I have I can only share with druids or ringrunners, but here are some I can share with everyone

[/hide]
[hide=Being Sneaky]
Jacho had pretty good hide/move silently, so I snuck up on people alot

[/hide]
[hide=Loot]
Thank you Secutor for the loot

I had a pair of boots too but sadly did not take a screenshot of them
[/hide]

Astra

My man...

Jacho Bunts Alder Kars Cybel Brie Lukeson was such a bro. I'm happy I got to spend so much time with him on Cybel. Congrats on making it to Ring One!

I am going to miss that "He-llo"...

TheCisco

The man of seven names, and a true joy to be around when in the ponds with Tik. His journey was a wonderful evolution to see and be a part of and surely will be one to remember.  Even in the end the continuation is shrouded in mystery. Jacho will always hold a special place, and I really look forward to what you bring out next :D

Don Nadie

Always a spot for him in our heart! Jacho was a great PC to have arround, even for those that weren't really interacting with him that much!

I'm also really glad you made it to 1! (And a little heartbroken XD)

Vlaid

Runic

Casually sitting as Gran at the Pondsfire with Jacho having an idle conversation would always make my day. Such a fun character. Congrats on making it to the King

Ramc

Jacho was the first PC Mebril ran into in the city and bumping into Jacho over the months was always nostalgic. Glad you made it~

Caster13

Jacho was a great eccentric hedge mage and the commonalities Brie and he ended up sharing was wild. I was specially looking forward to the two of them discovering more of druidism together were it not for the rings they had to run. I'm glad they became such good friends through it all.

Cat

I enjoyed our interactions we had when I was my monster. You were fun to bully. :)

SN

Flame weapon when, Jacho..

= )

Great PC, thanks for sharing the road!

merrychase

Perfect little quirks and foibles - made me laugh in my seat going through all the fun adventures we had. Thanks for joining in and making so much joy!

domare

Congrats friend!!  My interactions with Jacho were fun, interesting, and so different.  I always appreshate his wayward spirit and tutelage that he offered generously.  I am so excited for you!  And, I will miss Jacho on the server!