Sergei Vasile Ivanovitch: The Terrible Accent

Started by DirtyGoblin, April 09, 2022, 09:33:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DirtyGoblin

Whelpuh. It was a wild ride. From lowly shit shoveller, to so many other things..... :D

I knew for at least a month know FD was a future Sergei was heading toward.

He went from Muck Raker Pondsman to House Below boy, to House Below double-agent to Falling in Love (ish) with Orza, the family he didn't realize he could have.

I'll include screenshots later but,

I enjoyed most all the weird incongruous friendships, relationships and wierd crushes Sergei made/had.

His death was a good ending, and I thank Wesley's player for giving him the chance to emote as needed, and the emotional depth... Damn.

O_O

Ill include spoilerish screenies later of Sergei's weird shite.

Thank ya'll for a good first EfU PC

Don Nadie

"I can fix him", said the idiot. :'(

Thanks for Sergei. Alongside Liv, one of Isaiah's best worst friends.

Juglar

Loved Sergei from the first moment we interacted. He was a rich and incredibly deep character that made this little world of ours come alive.

Thank you for being a part of it.

The world is now a bit emptier, without him.

Bearic

Ramc

Sensible chuckle remembering the day I ended up having to break the successive deaths of half of Sergei's friends to him. Some days that is just how the city is. Good job, and good luck on the next.

The Old Hack

Imogen was brokenhearted when Sergei was executed. Half because she had lost him, half because he had never been the man she thought he was.

No matter your deeds, rest in peace, old scoundrel. In spite of everything Imogen will miss you.