An Honest Man, Slippery Pete.

Started by Tree, May 06, 2022, 09:34:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tree

And thus ends the ride of Honest Pete he was probably the most fun I have had on any PC ever.

My initial plan was to play a spy, scammer, con artist, weakling with 0 PvP ability and I was successful in that. Every single feat or perk I took was related to stealth making him, truely useless in any PvP scenario.

His journal post would give the backstory to Peter Cravensworth
https://www.efupw.com/forums/index.php?topic=705204.0

------

I'll start with the many faces of Peter Cravensworth.

Honest Pete used to enjoy wandering around in various different forms.

Pete would often walk around as a little girl, begging or spreading stupid rumours like "I saw a Moonspear kissing a changeling in the Weald" as he hated Moonspear for beating and robbing him of 5000 groats very early on in the character.

Pete enjoyed swimming and would often spend time as a giant frog or a slippery Sahuagin.

King of the World Pete.

------

My favourite thing to do on Pete was just follow people around , watching and listening.

-------

Pete knew how to draw a crowd, for better or worse - like the time he was beaten in the middle of the Peerage.

Or the times he held lotteries and for everyone wandering the first lottery I stole 100% of it the second one I gave away about 80% of it.... I had planned to hold a third for 500 a ticket and then make off with it all, but alas it was not meant to be.

Pete and his two girls he asked to "jazz up the lottery" fit with custom made outfits.

The only winner of the Cravensworth Lottery was this dwarf, who didnt even buy a ticket he won a ticket by gambling with Pete.

-------

The beginning of the end was taking a contract to get some blood from Aldo, Pete being built PURELY for stealth with no PvP in mind I had to get creative, when I saw Aldo knocked out during a DM run event I literally picked him up infront of about 20 people and just walked off with him...

How it began...

How it ended...

*Crack*

Slippery Pete - is now reduced to ash, perhaps one day someone will heal themselves with his remains.

-------

One of my favourite conversations about who is truely the "bad guy"

Trying to convince the shining beacon of the Peerage that a Moonspear tried to kidnap a little girl.

Pete was also a champion gladiator.

-------

And last but not least... THE LOOT.

Thank you all for a great month or so, I had a blast, I could slip away from 99% of the server but not the noose. He lied right up until his neck was broken and died like a coward.

~FIN~

Don Nadie

Honest Pete. I gave him so much money for nonexistent children, so many times... XD

Ziya

What will happen to Cindy and Bobby now???

Affinity

Well characterized! Our interactions were brief but they left an impact. Nice screenshots too!