The Calm Before the Storm

Started by americanbernard, May 08, 2022, 07:04:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

americanbernard

In a last-ditch effort to remind myself about what makes EFU great, I have decided I'm going to try to push my own agenda for once with a Ringrunning Crew.

I am making a group for PCs whom will delve into the depths of the Rings with power and bloodshed on their minds, dedicated to what is simply called the Storm. Although not necessarily a religious organization, these individuals will be driven to service to Shani Nefzen, my currently-existing Crimson Storm Sorcerer, either because they believe in the coming of the Storm or they think she will make them rich in the Rings.

The end goal is to take control of the Grey Keep and make it into their home and the place from which the Storm will emerge. From here, we will seek conflict and challenge those who come forth to weather the Storm's might.

The only trouble is my schedule. You must be compatible with the EST hours of 3pm to 6am. Any time within this frame will be a time I can sometimes be on and available, with the first three hours being the only hours that I could possibly guarantee every night.

Alignment: Lawful Good will struggle to see the good in letting Shani take power.
Class: Non-Paladin

Message me on Discord if you're interested.