Serverwide Event: May 21st - Mongrel War

Started by Equinox, May 08, 2022, 08:52:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Equinox

Dear Players,

Over the past few months there has been a mongrel war plot ongoing, which on Saturday May 21st at approx 9-10pm GMT there shall be a SERVER WIDE event to potentially conclude it....

This event will require a few things:

Please only log on to attend the event itself.
The server will be reduced in size to accommodate the numbers and hopefully reduce lag.
I will of course allow PC's who are "in ring" to return to attend, please let me know ahead of time if this is you as I'll need to reset your spawn.
It will NOT be a PERMADEATH event, however there may be instances based on PC choices that could potentially end your character (you will be warned before making them if this is on the cards).

Streaming will be allowed and if you wish to be the one to stream it, please contact me directly.

Anyone involved in this plot currently I will highly recommend making the time to attend.

Timings may yet move slightly depending on a few variables but for now assume this date and time will be the case.

Any questions please feel free to contact me.

Equinox

Equinox

Additional info regarding upcoming event!

Throwaway or alt pcs are not desired in order to ensure minimal lag - if you have a valid reason you may pm me on discord.

PvP will be only granted upon express permission from the DM team IG. Check first and if you are not replied too immediately please understand there will be a lot going on and it will be potentially difficult to oversee.

Time confirmed at 10pm gmt+1

Any questions or stuff you want to do regarding the event please hit me on discord prior to the day

To ensure the server can handle the event - we may restrict logging in to those attending only.

Thanks
Equinox