Author Topic: A letter to Thestimocles  (Read 89 times)

zerotje

• View Profile
on: May 13, 2022, 03:46:19 PM
*An older man requests the tavern owner to hand the letter to Thestimocles, correctly pronounced and spelled horribly wrong.*

Dear Testicoles,

It is I, Wibo Perkins the greatest mercenary in all the City in the future, probably.

I've already drawn your expert eye by handing you those three bottles of aqua feet. A magician's favourite drink. At least that's what Nathanyield a credible source told me.

Now, I was quite busy massaging my legs at Trash Island after that horrible cramp that occurred while we were swimming. You helped drag me ashore, you are such a gentleman. But a badass like myself could've managed fine.

I finally have time to write you and officially declare to tea that tie greatest wish cometh true. I will join the Coasttodians.

With my years of experience I will bring glory to tie organisation. Of thiseth you can be assured.

Telleth me what tie wisheth me to do, and it shall be done. My guise is that of a sweetheart, but deep inside I'm a deeply troubled individual who has no trouble slaying another man. Any contract you wiseth I complete, I shall.

Now I assume that my uniform, pay, weaponary, trinkets and treasure is already prepared and hopefully will be delivered swiftly so that I can get to work.

For Glory, hunger Honor and Fame!

Written by an experienced Mercenary,

Wibo Perkins, the greatest mercenary of the City in the future, probably
« Last Edit: May 13, 2022, 03:48:42 PM by zerotje »

qq

• View Profile
on: May 13, 2022, 07:07:59 PM
Mr Perkins,

I am glad to inform you that you have been nominally accepted into the Custodians as an Associate.

A formal signing and archival ceremony will be conducted at the Scriptorium at your convenience.
We have some equipment and supplies set aside for you, but you will be required to go through tactical training and writing lessons before your first contract.

Themistocles

zerotje

• View Profile
on: May 14, 2022, 09:12:34 AM
Mrs Themistocles,

I accept this great honor with honor. Training, a mere formality, I will pass it with flying odors.

I can sign whenever, where-ever, merely call out my name.

Could you please inform the Boss that I have just finished patrolling the docks and Ponds coasts? They are now littered with evil Trashgull's blood and guts.
I intend to advance through the ranks of the Coasttodians quickly.  These coasts will be safe!

-Wibo Perkins, the greatest mercenary of the City in the future, probably