Previous topic - Next topic

KriegY

< i > -~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~- < i >
The Saintly Eye and The Four Truths

'Ere the Count, 'ere the King, 'ere the City itself

The howls of a preacher upon the winds of the Moil, the Ward, the Ponds, and wherever the penitent treads. The call to righteousness, for the righteous reprisal of what is owed to you, o' sons and daughters of the divine... Your ancestors were the stuff of legend-- each a hero as grand as Dorvant's own bulwark and spear-- yet you balk, you balk and skitter in face of the tyrants that rule o'er you.

How long has it been that the ruthless Count cracked his whip 'gainst your bleeding backs 'ere you rid yourself of that yoke he placed atop your noble necks? How long have you suffered the humiliation, the servitude of one-- one unbefitting of your lealty, of your fealty? And yet-- you broke it, you shattered those bonds and ties that you swore, and in no shame of your honour, for such a bond was no proper oath at all--  but the fetters and shackles of slavery.

It has come now that in your hour of need, the King and his inimical court had stayed their hand in silence, watching you suffer the maleficence of invasions, time and time again. Make this the last you pay homage to that tyrant in full, for now is the time that you shall carve your own king with your own hands, not of ancient oaths sworn by dead and rotten cadavers.

I shall lend you my arm

... If you shall have it ...

Quote from: OOC Information
Name of Faith: The Saintly Eye / The Four Saintly Truths
Themes: Knights Sanctis, Heaven/Holy, Rebellion/Reform, Awoken
Stance: Anti-King, Anti-Count, Pro-Peerage
Leader(s): Robard du Auguinare (KriegY)
Recommend Alignment: Any
Recommended Class: Any (No Druids and Necromancers)
Recommended Race: Human/Outsider, but other races might work.