Amata Winespill, Gigantic Asshole

Started by The Old Hack, September 04, 2022, 05:03:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Old Hack

Amata had exactly one motivation in her life, and that was to embarrass her father as much as possible. She did all she could to make him ashamed of her. She joined House Orza. She became a Ratcatcher, Third Class. She proclaimed herself the Warthog of Orza because of how bad it sounded. Otherwise she meandered aimlessly through life, looking for fights and often finding them. She did take her vow to Orza seriously, if for no other reason than because loyal service and even death under Lord Anders would make her father cringe.

She didn't make friends, though she would on occasion be polite to people. She blamed that on her upbringing. The closest she came to having a friend was the hapless Ludolf whom she liked because his religion made sense to her. She lived mean and died fast, which was probably the best service anyone could have done Lord Norbert. And thus passed the Warthog of Orza.

This is sadly the only screenshot I have of her, which I used for her awful recruitment poster.

DirtyGoblin

A sad nearly dead Ludolf delivered her remains to the castle orza :/

I lik3d our brief rp moments,
And ludolf is a sucker for befriending folk with a sense of humor, booze, and violence :D

Gordan

You are wrong, Sandor believed her a friend and tried avenge her

Was s great char with a lot of potential and went out too soon .

Cheers