Oda Brannigan: Last of the Planar Bravos ("I WIN STEVE! AHAHAHAA!!!")

Started by Empress of Neon, September 07, 2022, 05:16:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Empress of Neon

Oda Brannigan's story has come to a close in proper EfU fashion. This was a fun character to play and I thoroughly enjoy the interactions she and many other pcs exchanged during her round in EfU.

Now to answer all your questions:

QuoteQ 1:

"What were the voices?"

A1: Yes

Q 2:

"Was she just acting or really that stupid?"

A2: Pie

Q 3:

"Who was she really? Ado, or Oda?"

A3: PHANALEUJAH!

And with that, I shall be moving onto my next knowing Oda's now drinking and drugging properly in Phanhalla.

Thanks for the fun!

Zickery

Oda was an excellent character and one of my favorites on the server. I'm very sorry to see her go. Thank you for all the fun!

Juglar

You're the best. I enjoyed Oda and Ado so much on Fernando. Thanks for all the laughter and also she was the only one who care when Fernando was depressed lol.

Gordan

Oda was competing with Celestina the title of best Efu char ever

I will miss her

-UnholyWon-

LOL! Talk embarrassing! Anyways, I am super sad to see Oda die. She was an absolute treasure! 
Discord - Howlando: UnholyWon, an Elder Thing that has crawled from the depths of Chapter 1, many a nature-pc and adventurer played in the past... a rare sighting IG in recent chapters, but perhaps less rare than we realize. Beware his professional insight into the minds of the mentally disturbed.

The Old Hack

Poor Oda! Ash was terrified of her because she was large and loud, so fled every time they met. I kind of felt bad for Oda because it confused her >.>

Wonderful character!

efuincarnatereturns

Oda made CoR fare more interesting by tenfold, pitty we cannot have nice things in efu.  She will be missed!

A Nony Mouse

DirtyGoblin

Bit of a yucky situation to log into but... Still lucky.

Runic

Oda was an absolute treasure, and Boots treasured her even after he mind went goopy. Our little exploration of the Dry Docks will always be a great memory, a great character!