Sandor Sarde, The Dashing Rapscallion

Started by Gordan, October 16, 2022, 05:02:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gordan

"I will not let you walk this world alone"
-Sandor Sarde

Well.. shit

What a run for the ages

I made this char out of a whimp, i was frustrated and angry for Winterborn demise and i just took a char and made a mix of previus chars, Gawen Build, Yashan name and attitude, Taron desires.

I was not expecting him too last soo long, there are been soo many times i wanted to quit or ot feeled like the story i wanted to tell with him was not suited for the server, yet i endured longer than i expected, and all of this because i loved the Romance story i created with BetaKi .

Yet join glitt was a mistake, first because ruined all his "refuced retainer" char side that was giving me much determination to go on, only for spite who do not allow me to join the factions i want.

And second because Sandor was not glitt material, too romantic, too artloving,  too no conflict seekr and diplomatic ((when he wanted))

Soo we decided after the wedding to retine the chars, to have a happy ending for once.

This char had no real secret or seconds plans, he just wanted love, he finded it, and that it is.

I do not even saved much screenshots as i was sure he would have not lasted long.

After 2 years of efu i can finaly say... i had a victory

I reached a good ending ...

And with this sed...

Dashing Rapscallion, out! :-*

Draugir

Sorry I couldn't make it to the wedding. If anything, there was always something to say about Sandor, whether positive or negative. He went through a lot, many tried to turn him to their side, some even tried to corrupt him. It was certainly interesting to witness his journey. And his ups and downs.

Rookie

Nice job, Gordan!  Looks like you had a blast with Sandor; and are very satisfied with the PCs ending. Happy for you man.

Empress of Neon

I love cats

I am kinda bummed  I was looking forward to the conflict that would result because of this wedding. Even retired House Glitt may be pissed one of it's retainers abandoned their post and oath for frolicking in the rings. These rings also have scum
Necromancer and countsmen who also hate him, I encourage you to try playing this ring roaming couple who have ran away. Please continue this story.

"If you think this has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention."

-Ramsay Bolton

Betaki

I MEAN we might go back to the characters. later.  might.
but regardless i had an urge to have a break and do something different and Sandor needed one too. i did adore the character story's and there are questions about things i want answered.  mostly because i'm a sucker for a good story and romances. i like storys. IM NOT ADDICTED I SWEAR.

Caderousse

I didn't know Sandor for very long but he and Kay had some good moments. And even though the wedding was crashed, it did indeed have a happy ending. Kandra kissing Sandor without any fear or disgust for his marred face was a touching moment, too. It'll be interesting to see who you choose to play next, but by all means enjoy your break!

Juglar

SANDORE!!!! This PC was a riot! <3 <3 <3