[Meryl Fitzgerald: Daddy's Little Stonebuilder]

Started by Empress of Neon, November 26, 2022, 09:40:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Empress of Neon

Well, it finally happened. I'm kind of shocked how long this character lasted, given her tendencies/alignment. I don't normally play 'mundane, non-magic' pcs as I enjoy spreading the madness, but this character ended up being one of my favorites.

I thoroughly enjoyed all the chemistry and relationships she got to make with people in and out of the hub, and can safely say (despite my furor towards some of the worst elements of ringrunning) that I ended up having one of the most memorable and incredible 'adventures' in any dnd medium in a long time (A+).

She was a free-spirited, wholesome, lecherous, life-loving urban-barbarian punkette who lived life to the fullest and most extreme at nearly every turn. Proud daughter of a Stonebuilder with a love of the art and 'traditional' tendency to maul the f*ck out of anything that threatened her neighborhood, family and friends.

She is also the only (and likely last) pc I've ever had to make it all the way to Baz'eel; her greatest achievement... outside of the friendships and memories she got to make with others along the way.

I loved this pc, and the stories she got to make with those around her, and I'm sad to see her go. But I'm equally happy I gave her concept/character a go.

She was Ticker; she was Rebel; she was Stonebuilder; she was Meryl. Fitz. Gerald.

[Special thanks to Elventide who tossed up this Sandoresque Artpiece!]

Ramc

An absolute queen. Meryl was incredible and I'm so glad we got to run the rings together. Going to carry this one for awhile T_T

You absolutely crushed it. I'll have to dig up some non-ring-spoiler pictures sometime.

Astra

Meryl was so awesome dude.  I'm glad I got to befriend her on Angus -- she'll be missed! T_T

Diabl0658

Im glad you finally got to see Baz'eel, and not a day too late either...

NightyNightSleepTight

Meryl was a laugh a minute. It was a blast to play alongside you.

-UnholyWon-

Meryl! Salts banter nemesis! Meryl was an absolute pleasure to meet and have as a friend. Top notch in my book! Sassy sendings to letter to mom, it was awesome to watch her develop and change throughout. I really look forward to your next character, and hope to make that character my characters future friend.
Discord - Howlando: UnholyWon, an Elder Thing that has crawled from the depths of Chapter 1, many a nature-pc and adventurer played in the past... a rare sighting IG in recent chapters, but perhaps less rare than we realize. Beware his professional insight into the minds of the mentally disturbed.

Caderousse

Of all the characters you've had that I've interacted with, Meryl has been my favorite. Extra special that I got to do ring-running shenanigans with her. Truly fearless. She'll be missed, but the mark that she made on so many of us will live on.  Can't wait to see who you play next!

eru

Gordan

merrychase

I really enjoyed playing with Meryl. A very compelling mix of lightheartedness and tragic themes. Always elevated the roleplay.

And I appreciate the nonstandard barbarian strats :D well done!