Balance for low level pc xp reward on 11max quests.

Started by Legebril, December 24, 2022, 06:25:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Legebril

Situation:
Doing ring running with a group and we got past ring 60ties.
Two party members die twice during a hard 11max quest and xp reward is just 680xp for lvl6 pc. Before the nerf it was  much much higher which I believe was meant to help ring runners to recover without need to go back to the 99-95 .
For some classes and roles 8-9 is big and now getting it back in the deep rings(only to possibly die later on again) is much much harder and I believe it was not intended to be this way.

Suggestion:
Increase xp reward on 11max quests. At least for low levels!

P.S some might say that you get additional xp from enemy deaths, which is partially true but one would get far more mob-xp killing mongrelwood orcs which is 10 max or orogs than from killing mobs during deep ring kwests.

That's all me thinks.

Bearic

Max 11/10 quests usually give universally low xp because you can grab large groups of everyone. It's less about the reward and more about the fun of being able to do them with just about everyone.

LoveLess

Always thought that was the whole point. Make you want to come back and do the multiplayer part of the game.

Legebril

Just a little update here, that quest  in deep rings has low xp reward and is quite deadly. Other similar ones(11max) yield much more xp .