Petition for HADRIAN BERENGARDE to Enter the Janissaries!

Started by Stranger, February 20, 2023, 11:31:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stranger

Hey there, town. It's Shane Gallows, man of many hats! In this time of tragedy and uncertainty, I'd like to draw attention to a good friend of mine: Hadrian Berengarde, a soldier's soldier, a man committed to the Citadel, who has his heart set dearly on becoming a Janissary. I think we could all use more Janissaries we can count on, to help restore the people's faith in our local troops. And so I think we need men like Hadrian, despite any personal vendettas some officers of the Legion might hold against him, which have thus far prevented him enlisting.

Don't believe the lies of his enemies! Support Hadrian today for admittance to the Fourth Legion!

If you are a Voiced Citizen that would like to support this man's lifelong dream of serving in the Sultan's army, please add your name below!

Empty Gallows Printing Press not responsible for any consequent intimidation, violence, or death that may result from participation in this petition.

Lannister

After the betrayal of Shane Gallows, a member of the Merizad is seen striking the Familia's name off the petition and spitting on the floor before it.

Ironside

QuoteThanks for listing all of your names for me.

Kiss, kiss.

Sergeant Bohemond Boudanne

I love cats

Not sure if the petition of an exile disgraced voice and disgraced scribe holds much weight in our recruitment procedures or makes the prospective Janissary has a chance of getting in.

-Scarbork