Letter to Hadrian Bernegarde

Started by I love cats, February 21, 2023, 08:57:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I love cats

I have to inform you that you've been conned. You've wasted dinar and time making other people money to sign your petition.  We know you're in debt and we know you owe a bunch of people favors.  Instead of basic common sense of writing to a lieutenant and trying to prove yourself you did this nonsense.

If you were capable of smart decisions and basic patience you would have probably been recruited by now and not having a sore bum whoring yourself out to every voiced in the city.  That petition is going nowhere.

-Scarbork

KaedweniKnight

We will see. I never had a problem with you, Scarbork, even fought side by side with you. A shame we can't  be friends.  As for favors, I'm owed quite a few. I have a talent for making friends, good Scarbork. The Good Gods of my homeland decreed I serve as a soldier, I am not a man that tests his Gods patience. I don't give up easily.
-Hadrian

I love cats

I can tell you that hiring  a disgraced scribe exiled from the city has not helped you in your efforts at all,  He  bragged about your contribution at his trial. I think it's time you kiss the ring and make peace with the sergeant.

-Janissary Scarbork