[Fan Mail to Velan Volandis...]

Started by Vlaid, April 03, 2023, 07:43:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vlaid

Dear Velan Volandis,

I love everything you do. Evil men want to be you and all the maidens want to be with you. Your sword shines as brightly as a fallen star. Your armor glistens like the gossamer wings of an angel.

Keep doing what you are doing and making Ephia's Well the best place to be.

Your biggest fan,

-Velan Volandis

//OOC: Free for others to send their own fan mail to this thread!

Vlaid

This fan letter is tossed into a collection.

Vlaid

Dear Velan Volandis,

Nobody really understands me but you. I often wonder how you'll remember me when I'm gone.

Your biggest fan,

-Velan Volandis

Mia

Beloved Velan Volandis,

Ever since the first time we met and I beheld your cape fluttering in the wind I knew I had to keep my eyes upon you.
And I know I am not alone. When you enter, the entire room watches. When you speak, all heads turn.
Your flair of the dramatic in unmatched, and your heroism is plain for any to see.

Don't ever change,

One of your Admirers

Vlaid

Dear Velan Volandis,

I saw that only one person came out to support your protest against executing a woman for making a funny about the Sultan's bum.

But take heart, justice won in the end. I never lost faith in you or what you do. The fans are still with you and always will be, truly.

-Velan Volandis

Empress of Neon

QuoteDear Velan,

At the risk of Ellan getting jealous, I just wanted to write to you and let you know that I think you're an exceptional man.

You are brave, carry a strong heart for morality and have demonstrated time and time again both charm and compassion.

You've also the sort of face every man, woman and child should be blessed to have hanging on their walls to brighten their day with that fabled smile.

Why more people don't sing your praises is beyond me.

Know if I was blessed to have a sister, I wouldn't cease until I had the privilege of calling you my brother in-law.

Let me know if you ever need any financial support, dear.

~ Love, Isabella Fitzgerald

P.S Burn this letter when you're done reading. Better safe than sorry.

SN

[hide=[A small envelope arrives addressed to Velan, if one were to open it..]
[hide=..They would find another, smaller, within..]
[hide=..And another..]
[hide=..And another..]
[hide=..And another..]
[hide=..And another..]
[hide=..And another..]
[hide=..And another..]
[hide=..And another..]
[hide=..And another..]
[hide=..And another..]
[hide=Until finally, a small card was found, with a single word written in it..]
YAGUMDALAR

[/hide]
[/hide]
[/hide]
[/hide]
[/hide]
[/hide]
[/hide]
[/hide]
[/hide]
[/hide]
[/hide]
[/hide]

Woofersnoofer

Hey, Hero!

Ya did real good in the endless tunnels filled with scorpion men!
There was nasty stuff everywhere & ya were surrounded on all sides,
yet ya protected everyone & saved the day!

Real good stuff!

B'aara bless ya & keep ya safe,
Omar

Providence

Empress of Neon

Quote"Dear Velan,

I just wanted to let you know I find your insatiable thirst to scourge evil from the world as invigorating as it is reassuring.

We are blessed to have a such valiant tending the garden.

I've not a doubt in my mind you will tame the lands south of Ephia's Well with your wit, charm and heroism.

When they sing of you there, generations from now, I hope some do so with blood and memory to their ancestral glory that was Velan Volandis.

We would be blessed, again, to see more of that face.

Having said that, I have matters of the heart I need a close and trustworthy friend's advice to tend to.

Come by and meet me at the embassy when you can?

~ Isabella Fitzgerald

P.S Please bring a rose.

P.P.S Don't tell Ellan. Burn this letter for everyone's sake."

Moonlighter

A simple message written in familiar handwriting.

I am glad you have changed your mind.

Bearic

[A strange, ominous and unsigned letter sits upon the pile]

Velan,

I've watched you from afar a time now.

Passing the sands with steel in hand, aimless to your surroundings or otherwise.

Embroidered with your fancy baubles and fast friends on conquest and adventure.

They waste your potential.

Vlaid

Dear Velan Volandis,

Another night, another milk run, another heroic and legendary tale set upon the table for the yearning masses to set them free of their dreary mundane lives. The toils truly never end.

Alas, they would all still be alive if they had settled down and let you handle things with your cunning, wit and charm. A tragedy, but there's no need to dwell on it. No good story can be aptly called without a bit of that bitter taste.

Your biggest fan,

-Velan Volandis

Mari

cmenden

Velan,

What a stupid, idiotic, and thoroughly irritating series of events that led to this point!

I'm so mad and I hate this! Lynneth was supposed to tell you to burn the book!

I hated you but I didn't want you to die.

Etsy