Letter for Legate Sol Auk

Started by Diabl0658, April 28, 2023, 05:12:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diabl0658

Legate Sol Auk

As guildmaster of the Worshipful Company Of Alchemists, I would like to inquire about prices for the long term renting of the following:

1. All three stalls in the Souk of Salt and Spices
2. Just the stall closest to the Plaza
3. Prices for the above two for evenings only (exact times to be discussed in further detail at a later time)

I would appreciate your quick reply so that I might propose such to the guild at our next meeting.

- Minister Gers Geiger

Random_White_Guy

A Scribe with a curious amount of frenetic energy and  faintest stain of blue around its nostrils delivers response

QuoteGreetings, Minister.

1: 10,000 dinar for the Month if all three are sought by any singular individual or members combined of organization.
2: 3500 dinar for the Month if only one is sought, closest to the plaza. 2500 for the furthest rear space. 1750 for the Interior Alley-space.
3: For two evenings only these may be negotiated in person but it would likely sit in the realm of - For the Full Souk, 3,000 dinar as it would effectively suspend all other trade for a time. For one Stall for the evening, 1,000.

Note however this does not absolve of the Tax paid to use the stall, as such will still go to the Palatial Pyramid. This is not to take funding from the Sultan but to encourage shopkeeps to tend their investments and spend more time in the Souk than abroad in undertaking.

Dictated but not read for Ministerial understanding
LEGATE SOL AUK
[11:23 PM] Howlando: Feel free LealWG
[11:23 PM] Howlando: I'll give you a high five + fist bump tip

[1:34 AM] BigOrcMan: RwG, a moment on the lips, forever on the hips