Alfred Delafosse - Oops I Did It Again

Started by zerotje, June 03, 2023, 10:35:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zerotje

PFFFFFFFFT.

Of course he would die.

It was difficult to play a character who's universally hated and make deliberate poor decisions because it was in-character at the moment.
I might've become too involved with him and it stung at times  :'(

The drama / tragedy did make for a potentional great story.

I do think the Mark/Curse plot came a little bit too early (at my own request, thus my own doing). Before I could make meaningful friendships with characters to make it dramatic enough.
I'm afraid that in the end of the day, most people will heave their shoulders up "oh he's dead, ok, so anyway politics".

This scores a C in my books.
But it did have some A+ moments!

The interactions I did have with the few characters involved were all very fun, in-depth, emotional and above all pretty damn human and realistic.

Here's a imgur dump: https://imgur.com/a/Pxd4kiF

cmenden

I like a lot of your pcs but this was among the best I felt, for the sheer humanity

I loved him as much as Estellise hated him! Gone from us too soon!

EDIT: I can't believe I missed the secret message in the poem!!!

Empress of Neon

Losing another orphan of the Old City...  :'(

Blue41

I honestly kept hoping he would be able to come out of it in one piece. Alas.

Best of luck with the next one!

Don Nadie

It was a lot of sad, sad fun. I disagree on him being a C.

Well done, you little chaos maker!

Anthee

Oh, Alfred…

If he’d had a little more sense in his head, he could’ve become a great part of our little posse! So much potential, wasted  :'(

But that was all IC of course, I’m just lamenting it OOCly because I liked him… Alfred was a quirky, funny, tragic and sometimes even touching character – well portrayed, Zerotje! Looking forward to more interactions in the future with whatever new concept you have :)
Sofia d'Andrea

Vlaid

Pretty wild and interesting plot spun out of old Alfred boy.

I was hoping to see you somehow defy the odds and come out the other end alive too after all the poor choices and misery in his wake. Would have amused me greatly!

Fortuna Imperatrix Mundi

Alas, poor Alfred! I knew him, Lynneth: a fellow of infinite jest, of most excellent fancy...

An excellent tragic figure that had very real reactions to the horrible stuff he saw.