Balestriere-Magistrate Rosie Kragg 'Krag' 'Headmaster' Stonefury

Started by Dugs, June 08, 2023, 06:50:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dugs

Kragg was my second "serious" character that I'd spend a good deal of time on. I tried taking a collection of screen shots in the event of his death, and such has happened! (Sorry if this is a spoiler.)
The Dwarf was a confused o ne in a new land, he'd lied his way through his first month or so in Ephia's Well, claiming he was from Kulkand it's self, anytime someone brought up rings, the past, or anything like that
he always deferred to something else. In truth he lived a boring life before this, he was a miner of sorts and then was forced into the fighting pits.

Kragg was V6's first Level 9, and was possibly potential responsible for a few more L9's in his wake. On a quest he was phenominal. I made Kragg a very healthy barbarian, because my last character got smacked for 75 dmg and insta died on a Perma event, so naturally of course, the next character didn't have that problem!

Kragg was a Gladiator Barbarian, unfortunately he wasn't alive for any Gladiatorial games, but he had the Thug Feat, and could rage for almost 2 and a half full minutes. The idea was mostly that he could rage forever, have a ton of HP and just keep going. (I very probably would of been outplayed out of my shoes but, this was the idea.)

Kragg's first day in Ephia's well was an interesting one. Zaniah was hosting a "Let me give money to a small business" thing, and Kragg decided to make up some bull shit security company to get some free dinar. He only cared about one thing, and that was making fat stacks of dinar. Starting out with 1,500 put him on the right foot. He'd worked for Isabella, and then Sol Auk before his Legateship. Numerous other parties encouraged him to join the Banda Rossa, so he did. There was no better meat bag available, Kragg could take a beating and serve one out in return.

I don't want to post anything that isn't public knowledge by now, but Kragg was a successful soldier by most metrics, his most notable haul was of course bringing in Shalil Shadowbrook, which I was to adrenaline fueld to document! But he was part of numerous other contracts and operations, for a number of people and factions alike!

As for his end...? Kragg got a little to ambitious, a little stupid. But it was a fun ride all the same!

On Kragg I managed to earn my first piece of DM loot, and it was pretty neat. I wasn't the best about using it effectively, but it looked cool. And what more could you ask for?

Mining paying off huge, btw.

Bouquet of Roses

Kragg was one of my favorite PCs of v6, a bonafide, ballsy badass, and being able to help him get off on the right foot with those 1500 gold was an honor and a privilege!

I know this is somewhat stale to say, but I'm really, truly looking forward to what you come up with next!

Empress of Neon

Noooo! My traitorous bodyguard-frenemy!  :'(

Loved him. A+.

Can't wait to see your next!

Don Nadie

A great character, always threatening, always with a good sense of drama. A missed Balladeer, really.

Let us always remember his greatness, his glory, his steadfast values.

:P It was fun to be frenemies

cmenden

I loved Kragg! Our pcs' interactions felt like such a bromance due to their overlap in dwarven curtness, and suddenly Estellise went from being largely against hiring the Banda Rossa to doing so as long as Kragg was involved, even when it required a messy handshake lmao

[Sat Jun  3 20:25:22] Estellise Azimi: Kragg is among the most reasonable in the Rossa.

Thank you for playing such a cool PC!

Moonlighter

Fantastic PC. Many great memories together!

Happy to have been there from the beginning to the end, and have Lynneth and Kragg grow from friends to comrades to increasingly bitter rivals as they stepped on each-other's feet and tried to navigate to the top of Ephia's Well.

CoffeeBean

I got to interact with Kragg multiple times while going through characters. From Benny to Aelar, to Ferric- each interaction showed a different side to Kragg, and each time it was fun.

Looking forward to the next character, Dug. Hats off to you for this one.

Abala

Black_TopHat

Kragg was an amazing go at the Rossa and really made me feel like I needed to step up my own RP to match his level.

Lil' Mob Boss Darf can never die in my Heart <3

Random_White_Guy

[hide=Spoilers]Kragg: "Hey, Sol Auk"

Sol: "Yes"

Kragg: "Isabella ain't paying me shit. You hiring swords?"

Sol: "Of course.  To the Stonefolk, all Labor is Worthy. And should be paid, how much is she paying you"

Kragg: [Redacted]

Sol: "...You work for Sol Auk now" [Hands over a massive sum of dinar]

Kragg: "I work for Sol Auk now."[/hide]

A conversation with a rusty armored mercenary newcomer that would change the world...

From the infamous BESTWORTH DEATH THREATS to the SULTANTS BUTT TRIAL, to SELLING DRUGS, and more.

Kragg was a true delight, and for a newer player to EFU you grasped a lot quickly in understanding how to move and shake.

Kickass work.
[11:23 PM] Howlando: Feel free LealWG
[11:23 PM] Howlando: I'll give you a high five + fist bump tip

[1:34 AM] BigOrcMan: RwG, a moment on the lips, forever on the hips

Diabl0658

Kragg, my good friend, you will be missed. He was the best at what he did, and now it will be just a little bit lonelier at the top without him.

Runic

Blue41

Really navigated the complexities of faction life, especially for a player new to efu. Great job man.

Thaldrac

Pour one out for a real dwarf

I enjoyed every interaction I had with Kragg - good job man!