Started by Empress of Neon, June 20, 2023, 10:52:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Empress of Neon

*Handed in person.*

[hide]
Quote"To my most beautiful and firehearted Ambassador Rezifa,

Hello! It is I! Fritz!

I'm your biggest fan.

I had the pleasure of watching you pushover all the prudes in those Assembly Chambers during that whole Refugee Army debacle.

I love  strong, powerful  women who don't take shit from anyone.

Ephia's Well has disappointed me as a migrant. It was suppose to be the Citadel of Whores; the Land of Opportunity. But everyone here, despite being so rich, is just so cheap! People are constantly trying to get me to bribe them without bribing back. Janissaries destroyed my nook out of spite and at least half of my clients haven't paid their dues. This place is a scam! But I did develop a particular appetite during my stay here. And what do you know, I happen to be great at it?

VIOLENCE!

So, I've decided I'm going to grab up what I can here and go pirate in Qadira. I prefer the Sea of Pearls anyway.

That said, I still have a few days here. If you'd like someone to get something done for you, remember this!

I have no boundaries, no shame and absolutely no problem with anything and everything you ask me to do.

Just remember I like gifts and praise!

~ Fritz"
[/hide]

Bearic

You are one of hundreds more: an upstart ragamuffin with nothing of value to offer me.

Shoo.

~ Rejavi

Empress of Neon

*The letter is eventually received and looked over. It promptly bitten in half in a teeth-clenched smile.*