Azim al-Rashid

Started by Sem, June 21, 2023, 08:42:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sem

I really really loved this character, and a lot of the people I got to roleplay with or be a part of has been some of the most fun I've had on EFU in literally years.
Exploring the new Astrologian class, being a part of the Astronomer's, exploring the new server with a ragtag group of scrappy people.. Just absolutely breath taking experiences for me personally.

I had a few ideas of things I wanted to actually do with Azim, some of which I sort of managed and a lot of which never got off the ground.
Ultimately the tragedy of this situation is that I got very very sick at the end of March and by the time I recovered nearly a month and a half later It felt like I had dropped the character and I just couldn't pick the pieces back up.
I certainly tried to on many occasions, and even had some cool moments (Sol Auk exiling cosine and Estellise) but none of it could really glue things back together for me.
So here we are!

Azim al-Rashid, for the betterment of my sanity and so I can stop worrying about him, has retired

crestfallen

his throbbing stone will be missed

Random_White_Guy

From the infamous "Sure, gimme 3500 dinar for the License" meeting in which you, Azimi, and Cosine put together the pool for Sol's services despite more reasonable protest from White and Purple. To the amusing election hijinks, and the epic final stand off.

Though Azim and Sol didn't cross often it was a delight at every turn.

ROTATE THEM BOOOOOOOOOONES
[11:23 PM] Howlando: Feel free LealWG
[11:23 PM] Howlando: I'll give you a high five + fist bump tip

[1:34 AM] BigOrcMan: RwG, a moment on the lips, forever on the hips

Moonlighter

Azim was an instrumental and well loved part of Lynneth's early journeys in Ephia's Well and beyond.

We had some good times. Helped me find my voice with this character, and my feet in this chapter.