Gers Geiger

Started by Diabl0658, July 29, 2023, 09:02:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diabl0658

Gers Geiger was originally meant to be a scribe ą̷̗̥̞̯͙̖͉̼̺͇͚̏́́̑̋ͅš̴̲̻̜̲͔̻̗̲̽̾͋̅̓̾̂̀̿̕͜͝͝s̶̼͇̙̻̾̒̂̎̍́̈́͝͝a̸͈͍̯͕̭̞͚̲̦̍̔̈́́s̴̮̣̤̈́̊̆ṡ̷̨̧̛̛̜̲̪̟̪̟̩̜͚̽̓̎̔̓̂̌̕͠͝i̸̢̤̰̘͖̟͉͍̲̝̽̄̔̐̐̈́̑̿̕͝n̸̪̓̋͑̋́̂̏͋̃̈̽̀, and a defense attorney. I saw some trials and thought "I could do a better job as advocate than that guy", then made the PC. I never ended up doing any of those things.

Somehow, I cannot recall what it was exactly, perhaps it came to me in a dream, I decided to start a guild for alchemists. I'm pretty sure I was inspired by the Glazier's Union and thought "What if we had that, but it was all PCs and not NPCs". While it wasn't quite that, we did do a few things, got our own tower, got our own lab, it felt like a neat little accomplishment. I enjoyed all the m̴̡̦͈̣̩͚̙͊̑́̍̽͑̀́̃̈̕ǘ̷͚͙̬̰̯̣̬̖̟͓̍̽̓͋̚r̷̥̯̹͑̚ḑ̶͙̦̳̻̬̦̗̻̲̫̳͍̄͗ͅè̴̛̙̪͔̗͍͉̞̀͛̆̍̽̈́̾͋̈̎̈́͘͜͝r̴̡͇̩̝̣̖̱̞̱̤̆̔̓̀̓̍̒̏͑̋͂́s̸̹͇͖̟͊̀̐̾̋͌́̽̈́̓̌͋̕ legal and political battles we had to endure, being the little guys trying to take a slice of the pie from the big leagues.

There were alot of rumors surrounding Gers Geiger, spread about by his enemies perhaps. A̶̢̡̬͚̫͎̙͍̱̰̲̓͗̈́̀̚͜L̶̟̘̙̯͊̉̆͒̂͊̿͂̍͋̀̽͊͘̕L̸̛̬͓͉̮͑̏̂̈̔̒̌́̿͝ ̸̘̮̲̜̟̬̻̇͗̓̏̀̈̈́̈́͛̓̚T̷͙͔͉͙̹͎̓́́̇͌̈́̽͘̕͝R̸̙͇͈͂́̏̐̓̒̈́̈͂͌͆̓̓͜͝Ừ̵̢͉̻̘̼͓̺̗͎̣̹̬̌̓͌̒͌͊̆̎̓͘͠͠E̸̩͔͗́̓̃͂́͠ ̵͎̊̂͆̃̎̂̽́̂̽̄̀̕͝A̶̛̛̟͓̥̻̱̦̦̦͍̎̃͑̈́̽͒͐̓͆̚Ļ̴̼̙̯͉̲̳͑̏̓͊͘̚L̶̨̛̛̝̻̺̭͔̘͚̜̺̼̰͗̃͊̈̐̇͛͋͗̔̓̚͝ ̴̜͍̪̼̞͈͍̞̆̓Ţ̷̢̧̹̦̠̤̦̮͖̮̟̤́̔͋́͂͋̿̎̕R̴̡̨̛̘̥͖̙̥̼̊́̔̎͑̈̒̎̄̕U̸̧͇̬̜̠͚͇̿͊́Ȩ̴̛̰̙͚̗̙̺͙̼̙̪̩͈̊̏̑͆̔̀͋̔̎͆̂͗̚ͅ. All of it untrue of course. He H̶̳̗̥̜͙̬̘̣̒͗̌͂̎̅̉̈́̀̍̃͌́A̸̡̢̡̖̰̫̹̭̥̣̭̹̻͂̚͜͜͠Ť̶̛̠̭̋̓͑̌̈́͛̈̈́̀̂̕͝Ē̵̱͗̀͊͆̉͑̓̃̓̂̈́͘D̶̛̬̮͖̑̅̊͝ cared deeply about his guildmembers and hoped to one day cement the guild's place in Ephia's Well permanently k̴͎̹̙̂̿i̵̹̮̗̿̌̔̅͠͝l̷̢̰̼̠̤̬̙̜̖̗͂͛̇ḷ̸̢̱̘̌̽̓͋͒́̈́͆̌͒̀̽͊͘i̷̡͚̗̥̜͖̖̱̫̯̮̤̙͌̔̆̍̕͘n̷̛̫̬͌̊̓̄̈̅͒͠͝͠g̶̡̧̪̪̪̘͖̝̰̞̖̠̓̅͋̀̋̚͘̚͜͝

His enemies were Ŵ̴̧̛͇̰̳̀̒̎̇̒̎́́͘O̸̧͖͖͚̭̮͎̙͕̙͉̼̲͎͊͒͂̌̑̐̓̓͂̚R̷̥̱̟̺̰͌ͅM̷̡̟̣̺̮̲͍̤̼̟̰̞̺̈́̊͗̌̄̄̀͜Ṡ̵̳̜̖̞͍͕̼͚͕̻̹̗̓̌̀͘͜͝ many, but Gers nearly never backed down from the constant roadblocks in his path, until he finally met his mysterious end.

s̵͈̟͇̳̉̊ȩ̴̧̖̘̣͉̗̇͐̍͛͐̋̒̏̊͐̈́͘̚͝ͅè̷͍̤͉̥̘͗͝ͅ ̸͙͛y̵̡̛̠̯̳͍͓̔̊̏̉͆̊̀̔͛̎̕͝͝͠ó̴̙͙͇̰͈̺̳̰̝̭̤̳̇͆͒̅͠ͅů̵̢̨̬̬̮͍̫̮̲͕̟̎͗̈́͑̓͆͑̅͒͒̎͝ ̵̡̱̺͙͈̩̱̠̰̫̤̉͜ŝ̸͉̭̭̼͋͑͂͛̄̒̈́̊̈̍̉̕ớ̷̢̧̼̜͈̜̳̳̥͗̑̐͜͜ö̴̻͉͉̰͓̲̖̺̝̦̜͈͛͋͊͜ͅn̶̨̨̡̧̠̳̼̝͙͎̟͗̇̎͒̆͒̀͛͛̽͘̚̕

A special thank you to the following characters
Bernadette Valentini
Mari Blacke
Wajeeb al-Sattar
Cosine Mevura
Qari Alriyh
Sol Auk

[close]

Images

[close]

Phoebe

The curtain of night
The lark of the morning
The end of a rotting dream

merrychase

Gers was dynamic character with more than a few layers. The number of knives he kept in the air juggling for as long as he did was all its own an accomplishment. He added alot to many people's stories.

He was the engine. Bernadette occasionally I think helped him keep in tracks :D

Screenshots!
An Offering

Cold hard words

Capital Vandal

Old Friends?

Sorry to interrupt, about that one time...

Exploring

Plain Sight

Fast Travel

Dining Out at Marl's

Road Spells

Quid Pro Quo

We're listening

Good as Gold

Field Trip

Projecting Power

Membership

New kid on the block

[close]

Random_White_Guy

The "I'll show you mine if you show me yours" in your old office in the Krak when I showed off Scorch and you out of nowhere you showed the Djinn Totem was priceless for shady hijinks.
[11:23 PM] Howlando: Feel free LealWG
[11:23 PM] Howlando: I'll give you a high five + fist bump tip

[1:34 AM] BigOrcMan: RwG, a moment on the lips, forever on the hips

Black_TopHat

I'm sure I could pull a bunch of articles about Gers but he was always getting himself in the headlines!

Mari

Gers was an A+ evil wizard. Scheming was always good times, even the times when you were scheming behind my back and putting knives in it.

A complex and emotional psycho and the well is drab-er for the loss of our mcdonalds robe hazard wizard

Also we set some fascinating legal precedents about the use of force to defend oneself from the cops...

Zickery

Gers was incredible. A dominant political force, the cause and creator of so much conflict and intrigue, and a man who singlehandedly created a persistent and powerful faction capable of rivaling Accord members.

One of the best characters so far in V6, can't wait to see what you do next.

cmenden

Great PC, I was hoping I'd get to meet him on a future wizard PC and be friends or foes but alas, alas! I'm eager to see what you play next!

AsheandCinders

Gers was a great PC, involving himself everywhere he could, whether he was wanted or not.
You know you've done a good job when damn near everyone has an opinion on you, only wish I'd gotten to be more involved with him!

Fleshwit

R.I.P. to a real one.

Don Nadie

Such a fun evil wizard. I'll always remember the evil muffins XD