Lyrist Lynneth Llywarch

Started by Moonlighter, July 31, 2023, 04:28:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moonlighter

Alas.

What a long, strange journey it's been.

I'd sum it up for you, but where's the fun in that?

Dusty Knight

[close]
Cinquefoil Loyal

[close]
Balladeer Daze

[close]
The Well's Favorite Knight

[close]
Lyrist Era

[close]

Lynneth was my first character this chapter, and got further than I ever dreamed she could have. I am super pleased and humbly grateful for all the love and support I got from other players and the DMs along the way. Thank you so much. I'll see you guys on the next.

Loot pics?

Fine. You animals.

Loot

if this really was an AI generated description then it's fucked up how well it knew my gimmick from "sad drunk earth knight cleric of warad"
thank you akke this ruled

thank u ninelives you're a king <3

bearic rules. 2 items with unique use powers on them which really helped me get across my explorer knight-errant thing mechanically

ironside is the man for finally getting me out of the rusted +1 conc helm
[close]

Anyway, feel free to contribute screenshots and memes if you have them!

Abala

Don Nadie

Uff. I got so many screenshots for such a lot of emotive moments. It's been, indeed, quite a lot. She was a good teammate to have, and a source of great fun. I wish I had saved that grim+ironic chat when we discussed who'd die earlier for the emotional development of the other, real hero of the story. It seems Alejandro was wrong.

Thanks for everything <3

Black_TopHat

Lynneth always felt like a great foil to Bruno and it was a wonderful time letting that rivalry (as one sided as it may have been) bloom.

Bruno would have never been possible without her and the Tale nowhere near as fun to write.

He DID finally last longer than her on the Field of Battle though... :P

cmenden

Even a screenshot of the Twilight Waltz, amazing XD

Lynneth was so iconic to v6, it's going to feel super weird without her around!

Zickery

Lynneth was incredibly cool and an absolute fixture of the chapter start. Defining Balladeer character!

LoveLess

10/10, would get lectured at again

Ironside

Another certified Moon classic

Fortuna Imperatrix Mundi

She was excellent and will be missed!

Dugs

Lynneth was likely Kragg's most curious relationship, almost like two parents who live next to eachother, each one complaining about the other ones children. I wish I was better about taking screen shots, but Lynneth was certainly a top 5 character within my own characters lifespan.

It was truly a pleasure, and as I am new to the EFU landscape in the Grand scheme, I look forward to roleplaying with you again, be it friend... Or foe!

Xenoboskion

Thanks for the excellent RP.

Astra

An incredibly fantastic Balladeer to set the tond of the faction, and definitely one of the v6 pcs so far with the biggest impact on me. She'll be sorely missed!

Pandip

It's always a pleasure to get to play with you, but I was especially grateful for the closeness our PCs had and the adventures they want on together. You've made the earliest days of this chapter especially phenomenal. I'm going to miss Lynneth a lot, as will the whole server.

Stranger

Qari

RIP to one of my best frenemies