Ferric Aseph, Soldier of the Fourth [Retired]

Started by CoffeeBean, October 16, 2023, 10:16:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CoffeeBean

I'm not great at writing obits, but i'll give it a try for Ferric.

Ferric was created because of two things I wanted to try- first being a Janissary since I loved playing a Watcher in prior chapters, and second being a strength monk. I had a lot of fun with it, and I can honestly say that playing a Janissary is a blast. They have a lot of good friction with other factions, especially the Banda Ross,  whom I swear were always a hair away from street brawling with us. The legal stuff is a lot of fun- as is the politics. There is just a lot to enjoy from it- its a great experience.

In fact, the only reason I am retiring Ferric is because he is a monk and I have weird hang-ups about playing them. My biggest hang-up regarding monks has always been their philosophy aspect- which in Ferric's case, I feel like I may have not done well enough to actually explore or represent. Nevertheless, I had a good time with Ferric which is in not short thanks to the PC's he interacted with. Namely, Averroes, Joachim, Colmes, All of the Banda Rossa, Marcellus, Domnhall, the Apothars, and others.

I also want to thank Roxy, Bearic, Abala, and HB for giving me some things to do and interact with the NPCs of the Janissary.

I have a few Screenies, but not many since I suck at remembering to take them.

Ferric was my first Pc to drop as low as 0 on the good and evil spectrum, that was cool!

Big thanks for these:

Doofus

Huhwuhhuh?

cmenden

Erudiche

Ferric was a great Janissary and will be missed.
Redemption! Redemption!

Don Nadie