Odmaus Squeev

Started by Squeev, October 17, 2023, 09:26:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Squeev

Odmaus Squeev has come to an end...

I had immense fun playing Squeev, from the early days of Dirt addict, poo-throwing madman, to his rise to Dirt seller and Glazier Debtor. To Voiced, to Magistrate, to designs on Legate of the Well.

All that was cut short, however. You're never too sure who you can trust in Ephia's Well, after all.

However, until the very end, Odmaus Squeev always claimed he was the most trustworthy person in the Well. Perhaps he was?

I didn't have a huge number of screenshots, a lot of the screenshots I took are still spoiler, Squeev was a man who was quite squeevish in his ability to force himself into various situations a man of his stature probably shouldn't be in. That was part of the charm...

Special thanks to our Legates, the Janissaries, anyone who ever bought drugs off me, anyone who put up with my shit. Everyone! It was a blast.

-- The End --

cmenden

Astra

Squeev noooo I really wish I rped with him more! He was always a joy to see Squeeving around. It was fun hanging out with him on the Il Modo trip. I'll miss him!

[Squeev] Odmaus Squeev: [Whisper]  Please make him negotiate, fuck.

Quote[thegn] Robert Fauchard: [Talk] Woah!
Caravan Hand: [Talk] [whistles] Easy, easy now...
[koocgib] Mae Stern: [Talk] ...hm!...
[astra] Sister Hypatia: [Talk] It likes you, Squeev.
Caravan Hand: [Talk] [pats the Groknak]
[Squeev] Odmaus Squeev: [Talk] I like it. I hope it understands.
[murderfan420] Mirielle Rosseau: [Talk] [She peers up, utterly dwarfed by the size of the Groknak.]
[Squeev] Odmaus Squeev: [Talk] [eyes wide at the groknak.]

Zickery

squeev's death is why b'aara is crying

Don Nadie

Runic

Erudiche

People will die because of this.
Redemption! Redemption!

BigCook

Squeev? Squeev?! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEV!

Moonlighter

tragic, taken far too soon

caesaropapist

squeev has been one of my favorite PCs to interact with on radislav, you did an amazing job and characterized him really well!

shame to see him go so soon but i'm sure there's going to be a lot of lasting impact from his untimely death, so at least it's nice and meaningful

CoffeeBean

Had some really good character interactions with him on Ferric.

Good pc! Would Squeev again

Doofus

Huhwuhhuh?

Flagon