DM Appreciation Day - Halfbrood

Started by Howlando, October 18, 2023, 10:17:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Legebril

When HB says 'I am so tired' in #efu-main I know the big dump of content is coming to EFU!

Also recieved unexpected insight from DM HB a while ago during Zhuri's charter development.

Thank's for all the good stuff :)

Mia

Over the years I've seen flashes of the man known as Halfbrood.

And I can say, that to me there is no one else who better encapsulates the spirit of EFU.

Thank you for all your honest years of service.

Scitus

A huge part of my in game experience with the lore has been through the ruins and environmental stories of the giant. It in no small part is a great mystery that has kept me making conspiracy theories.

Happy Halfbrood day, Glad you're here, you've helped make the fourth an exciting time too.

Astegard

Thanks for all you do Halfbrood!

The pillar of stability in all this chaos.
(that said your grease pillars shall forever haunt my dreams)

sankarul

I misunderstood you at first, HB. I thought you were a baddie because I didn't understand a dumb situation back then.

Now that I understand that situation, and have seen more of you? A positive presence at all time. I hope we silly players can enjoy your great work for a long time

SN

i've seen the tattoo with my own eyes i swear..

Poolson

I appreciate you, Halfbrood, you're blunt and honest, you have a remarkable sense of patience and you have a commitment that can be measured in time, but is better measured in the fun had along the way.

Here's to you, buddy.

And yes, giants are pretty fuckin' rad.

Stranger

Paintman

The time and effort you put into the server is commended, thank you for taking the time from your day to support this server and provide the people who play here needed DM infrastructure to make their dreams into the memorable stories that you and the dm team make possible. I hope you have a lovely day and more of them to come.

Zickery

Everything you've done for EFU has provided the community with countless thousands of hours of fun. Your quests are a joy and giants are cool as hell. Thank you for everything!

-UnholyWon-

Happy DM Appreciation Day! Halfbrood, you've been around for a great amount of years, and your DMing is greatly appreciated. Thank you for your dedication to the server! Cheers!
Discord - Howlando: UnholyWon, an Elder Thing that has crawled from the depths of Chapter 1, many a nature-pc and adventurer played in the past... a rare sighting IG in recent chapters, but perhaps less rare than we realize. Beware his professional insight into the minds of the mentally disturbed.

Pandip

Cat

I am late, but I just want to say I appreciate all the time and effort that halfbrood puts into the server. Even when he bullies me. <3

I love cats

Half Brood AKA Half Noob is the best and been here forever!

thegn

One of the best DMs! Appreciate everything you do for this community.