Connor Bootpolisher

Started by I love cats, October 20, 2023, 12:08:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I love cats

Over the years of seeing many hilarious cartoonish goons rolled out by DMs over the years I decided to play one en shit. He tried to join the Banda Rossa ended up getting stabbed and told to come back when he was more fearsome. He took that as a message to run around the creep and the gutters robbing people calling himself a "Gutter God." Most people involved either quit or got killed and the Banda Rossa finally gave him a chance.

Overall he may have been too thuggish for Banda Rossa  often lacking in professionalism. He had a serious Halberd envy problem and refused to accept the existence of Halberds bigger than his own. This resulted into an epic 80s movie DM quest to earn weaponmaster and even paying 3000 dinar to destroy a giant Halberd out of pure rage. Unfortunately he got murdered. It was a blast playing him and I hope he proved entertaining.

Pandip

QuoteI've said this to you a couple times now, but I really loved interacting with Boots. He is an incredible example of a "minion" PC that nonetheless has a big personality and contributes to the game world in meaningful ways. That is a really hard line to tow. Great job and good luck on the next.

Yeah

Fabulous Secret Powers

Connor made me laugh so much, easily the one of the funniest characters I've seen here! I loved interacting with him!

...en shit!

parthenos

Phoebe

The curtain of night
The lark of the morning
The end of a rotting dream

Moonlighter

VanillaPudding

Nice work DRD, another intimidating figure of the Well!

Astra

Erudiche

an absolute legend, he will be missed
Redemption! Redemption!

cmenden

Noo, my fav doc pc of v6! I will miss him!

Zickery

connor's left a giant halberd shaped hole in all of our hearts en shit
masterful pc

Anthee

Quote from: Zickery on October 22, 2023, 12:45:42 AMconnor's left a giant halberd shaped hole in all of our hearts en shit
masterful pc

Yeah
Sofia d'Andrea

Doofus

White League's Strongest Soldier
Huhwuhhuh?

Karwelas

Current character: Ealdred Emberheart, the burned hin.