[For the Legates of Ephia's Well - A Bill of Charges]

Started by Howlando, October 26, 2023, 07:05:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Howlando

To the Legates of Ephia's Well -

As you have declined our desire for entering into a position of formal friendship, I have been asked by Lord Fornato of the Seat of the People to send you the attached itemized receipt of charges. We expect your treasury to pay promptly and a courier will await for immediate payment.

For your convenience all charges have been converted into your local currency.

Invitation Fee - 100 Dinar
Groknak Caravan Conveyance Charge - 250 Dinar
Il Modo Diplomatic Galleon Travel Fee - 1000 Dinar
Beverage Fee  - 13 glasses of our finest wine, 260 Dinar
Cannon Cleaning Fee (your unwelcome companion "Rashid a'Rashid" left a great deal of falafel crumbs within the cannon he smuggled himself in) - 200 Dinar
Port Registration & Customs Fee, 14 Travelers - 1400 Dinar
Loose Weapon Fine (one of your guards was waving a sword around within our most precious Dome of Man) - 200 Dinar
Palace Negotiation Charge - Waived
Palace Carpet Cleaning Charge (your unwelcome companion "Rashid Al'Rashid" soiled our carpets, possibly deliberately) - 1000 Dinar
Diplomatic Galleon Return Travel Fee - 1000 Dinar
Groknak Conveyance Return Fee - 250 Dinar
Cannon Preparation Charge - 2000 Dinar
Courier Fees - 300 Dinar

Total Dinar: 7960 Dinar

As a gesture of good will, and as it seemed one of you had a particular enthusiasm for this substance, I have been further instructed to send you this Barrel of Fine Eel Oil, which you may accept with our hopes for a more productive future. May it aid in the increase of the quintessence.

[A reeking barrel of old eel oil is left within the Palatial Pyramid]

As for the charges, I am obliged to inform you that they are non-negotiable and if left unpaid will begin to accrue interest and fees.

Administrator Foccio
The Ducal Court of Il Modo

Howlando

Well guarded Modini couriers are seen carting away a heavy chest of dinar, conveying it back to Il Modo.

Legates of Ephia's Well -

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter. Your bill is now closed.

Administrator Foccio
The Ducal Court of Il Modo