Letter to Registrar Hoglund /DM

Started by I love cats, October 27, 2023, 07:47:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I love cats

Dear Registrar Hoglund

You are welcome to pass this on to the chancellor and the rest of your student body. Your students have engaged in reckless criminal behavior and the depraved dark arts. Ahmant Ghaskar, Sayyida and Bai Fang took part in some manner of foul ritual that caused the symbol of a snake to be in the sky and Bai Feng to be part human part reptile. After getting reports of Sayyida using wicked magics to animate the remains of a child we moved in and found her to be in the sect of Baharu she was convicted of both capital crimes and executed.

Bai Feng and some of her wyrm cultist allies then attempted to murder my Sergeant they to were executed. For the safety of your students, your faculty and Ephia's Well the legion will be searching and questioning your students and having them checked for marks of Baharu, the wyrm or Djinn marks. Any of your students engaging in criminal activity or refusal to be searched or checked for marks will undergo a special college I call Lawcleaving the course where criminals get legally cleaved. Those guilty of capital crimes will undergo a final exam of getting cut down by my famuly's ancesteral blade like Sayyida.

Your students reflect on your institution I would advise considering your admission standards if wyrm cultists and those Baharu necromancers consider your college a place to study. Expect to see me and some of my comrades conducting patrols of your campus.

-Soldier Lawcleaver

Howlando

Soldier Lawcleaver,

You are requested to conduct your searches outside of the halls of the Sandstone College.

We would welcome the Janissaries to assist in ensuring that cultists do not enter our ranks.

Chancellor Khel